Fremantle's trophy cabinet

Remove this Banner Ad

sprinkler fail GIF

Not sure why but Fremantle's trophy cabinet makes me laugh out loud. I didn't find it funny 10 years ago so not sure what's changed.
Regular chroming does that to you

Good thread, never been done before..

I'm new here so I'm not familiar with how to find old threads.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freomaniac do you think the AFL should hand out trophies to sides that beat us at Kardinia Park?
Fremantle would have a few pieces of silverware in their cabinet by now instead of having an empty cabinet at club HQ in Cockburn.

Freomaniac do you think the AFL should hand out trophies to sides that beat us at Kardinia Park?
Fremantle would have a few pieces of silverware in their cabinet by now instead of having an empty cabinet at club HQ in Cockburn.
Geelongistan is a bloody death pit. Even on a good day.

2015 McClelland trophy 🏆 is there for me

Geelongistan is a bloody death pit. Even on a good day.

2015 McClelland trophy 🏆 is there for me
Have you seen the McClelland Trophy?
It's a plaque that gets passed around between the clubs that finish top of the ladder.
It's not like the premiership where they hand out a new cup each year to the premier.

Nah, this one is original this time. I PROMISE!

Have you seen the McClelland Trophy?
It's a plaque that gets passed around between the clubs that finish top of the ladder.
It's not like the premiership where they hand out a new cup each year to the premier.

Well... the Eagles got belted by 171 points vs the swans early this season. Go ask my eagles mates how many Dockers flags they will see in 171 years time.

Acutally, go watch the Cats vs demons game in Kardinia park in 2011. Demons lost by 186 points. Ask me how many flag the dockers will win in the next 186 years. lol

Well... the Eagles got belted by 171 points vs the swans early this season. Go ask my eagles mates how many Dockers flags they will see in 171 years time.

Acutally, go watch the Cats vs demons game in Kardinia park in 2011. Demons lost by 186 points. Ask me how many flag the dockers will win in the next 186 years. lol
Do you think Fremantle will win a flag before GWS, Gold Coast and Tasmania?

Do you think Fremantle will win a flag before GWS, Gold Coast and Tasmania?

You Want my serious and honest opinion?

To be honest, I dont expect Freo to win a premiership in my life time. I do hope they play in another Grand Final.

I will say this, I Think GWS will make another grand final by the End of this decade, and will have a flag by at least 2040.

Gold Coast? Unsure, they need to make finals 1st. Getting Dimma Hardwick might beat out the soft players in that squad.

Tassie? Well It depends on who they recruit in their Starting squad. If Tassie floods their side with country vic kids, will probably end up like Gold coast. If they Fill most of their squad with tassie kids, I reckon they will get a flag within 10-15 years of their existence.

I dont think Tassie needs that many concession picks. I still think the Salary cap floor should be down to 90 percent to make certain clubs manageable.

Remember in 2013 the demons under Mark Neeld was under a similar salary cap to the other 4 prelim final sides of 2013 of Hawks, cats, swans and freo.

I wanna see how this season and 2024 pans out as 2024 is the dockers 30th season. So if dockers dont make finals in 2024, that means that Freo only made finals 8 years out of 30.

You Want my serious and honest opinion?

To be honest, I dont expect Freo to win a premiership in my life time. I do hope they play in another Grand Final.

I will say this, I Think GWS will make another grand final by the End of this decade, and will have a flag by at least 2040.

Gold Coast? Unsure, they need to make finals 1st. Getting Dimma Hardwick might beat out the soft players in that squad.

Tassie? Well It depends on who they recruit in their Starting squad. If Tassie floods their side with country vic kids, will probably end up like Gold coast. If they Fill most of their squad with tassie kids, I reckon they will get a flag within 10-15 years of their existence.

I dont think Tassie needs that many concession picks. I still think the Salary cap floor should be down to 90 percent to make certain clubs manageable.

Remember in 2013 the demons under Mark Neeld was under a similar salary cap to the other 4 prelim final sides of 2013 of Hawks, cats, swans and freo.

I wanna see how this season and 2024 pans out as 2024 is the dockers 30th season. So if dockers dont make finals in 2024, that means that Freo only made finals 8 years out of 30.
Odds are stacked against non Victorian clubs so I think you're right.
Tasmania or the NSW clubs probably have the best chance because the slower and more contested style of footy they play matches up best against Victorian sides in Melbourne.
WA and QLD clubs have the odds stacked against them the most because of the difference in climate conditions compared to Victoria in those states.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back