Club Legend
Suspended
Mar 9, 2015
West
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Arsenal
Post some good French language songs in here, I'll kick it off with Yelle, she's pretty well known but I really like most of her songs.

Stromae, Formidable.

Worth watching the filmclip alone

My favorite, Sebastian Tellier. Even sent my wife and I a wedding message, and sent me a t shirt and cd for my birthday. A friend has family links to him. One of my all time favorite songs and one that appears in many tv ads, La Ritournelle.

And for pure 80s pop/rock, Francis Cabrel.... Encore et encore

My 3 favorite French songs.

• Banned
French rap is mean af. Kery James keeps it real. Don't agree with the message but it's some powerful stuff

• Banned
Stromae, Formidable.

Worth watching the filmclip alone

My favorite, Sebastian Tellier. Even sent my wife and I a wedding message, and sent me a t shirt and cd for my birthday. A friend has family links to him. One of my all time favorite songs and one that appears in many tv ads, La Ritournelle.

And for pure 80s pop/rock, Francis Cabrel.... Encore et encore

My 3 favorite French songs.

That Stormae song is absolutely magnificent... :eek:

Stromae is the most popular artist in the francophone world at the moment. He's absolutely fantastic, and he's also good to listen to for a person with ordinary French!

This is a beautiful song, although the lead singer is a piece of s**t as he killed his girlfriend by bashing her to death.

Manu Chao features also.

This is one from Air featuring well known French singer Françoise Hardy.

This is a criminally underrated French band who sing in both English and French. I love this one, verses are French chorus in English.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back