Grand Slam French Open 2020

Who is winning the FO

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

the problem when you watch a replay of a tennis match.

the time stamp.

Watched the Kayo mini of the last match. Looked like Kenin played all the big points well and Kvitova was just too inconsistent. damn that rain. where were you when we needed ya.

I can't believe Kenin is in her 2nd slam final of the year. Just doesn't seem right.

the time stamp.

Watched the Kayo mini of the last match. Looked like Kenin played all the big points well and Kvitova was just too inconsistent. damn that rain. where were you when we needed ya.

I can't believe Kenin is in her 2nd slam final of the year. Just doesn't seem right.
I was watching the replay and they cut to the main points

It's odd that Kenin has made her second grand slam this year. Never expected thar

the time stamp.

I know she'll say she stands by her decision but Barty has thrown away a sure Grand Slam at the French. Not saying she's wrong but you'd back her against all these players on clay. Couldn't believe Kvitova was fav- I said 2 days ago Kenin should be the fav she is the best clay courter in the draw left.

Swiatek is unreal. What a future. Huge fan.

Kvitova lol. So loose so often. Just throws it away constantly. Well done to Kenin but yeah...

No shock Kenin should have been favourite

the time stamp.

Yep, I don't know why streaming services don't understand this. I actually suggested this by email to tennistv once that they hide it. It tells you how a match will go. Actually record my computer on Kayo to get around this...

Swiatek vs. Kenin will be a lot of fun. Have a feeling Swiatek might be up to the challenge of a slam final.

Nadal in 4
Djokovic in 4 for me tonight

Yep, I don't know why streaming services don't understand this. I actually suggested this by email to tennistv once that they hide it. It tells you how a match will go. Actually record my computer on Kayo to get around this...

Swiatek vs. Kenin will be a lot of fun. Have a feeling Swiatek might be up to the challenge of a slam final.

Nadal in 4
Djokovic in 4 for me tonight
good idea. Will try that for the mens final on sunday.

Dont think I would have the Hard Drive to record these 2 matches the way these 2 are going.

good idea. Will try that for the mens final on sunday.

Dont think I would have the Hard Drive to record these 2 matches the way these 2 are going.

Quality isn't fantastic but most of the time it works. I was using a lot for golf earlier in the year. Luckily SBS has the French and can record it off the tv

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The inability of the kids to win break points against Novak and Nadal is something else.

Mentally weak. Just hopeless.

Losing your serve from 40-0 up twice to lose a set..just lol

Back