Grand Slam French Open 2020

Who is winning the FO

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Actually I think a ranking system over a 2 year period would probably be better, not like this where you just take the best result, but adding overall combined totals.
I reckon every win should count towards rankings, but obviously different weightings. Sometimes ELO ratings are better than official rankings.

What happened with Verdasco? He isn't allowed to compete at the French Open
I see he didnt compete at the US Open so at least this mess in Paris wasn't the reason that broke his consecutive slam streak (67). That would of been a real shame. To add to that, Feliciano Lopez is about to embark on his 74th straight grand slam appearance lol.

On Redmi Note 8 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

So tv coverage.

Looks like SBS with the world feed around 10pm. Fox Sports has 503 and 505 (with Kayo). tough to gauge what they will show, but the fact they are showing Tomljanovic means they have control of it.

Bet265 and Sportsbet seem to have all the courts on the small screen.

Nah, Fox was showing that because of Azarenka walking off the court. They are just showing the 2 main court world feeds. Disappointed they didn't at least cover de minaur tonight

The French. the glorious French Open.

Advantage in the last set. so so so so so good. Will never forgive Tiley for his super duper zooper match tie break.

Sharma wins her 6th game. Blinkova, who served for it, now serving to stay in the last set. And no TB in sight.

Venus, seriously, get a spare ball in your pocket. we are half an hour into this match and we are not even in the 5th game. waiting 20 seconds between 1st and 2nd serve is beyond annoying, especially when you are serving under 50%

You are playing like an 80 year old. speed up generally.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Venus, seriously, get a spare ball in your pocket. we are half an hour into this match and we are not even in the 5th game. waiting 20 seconds between 1st and 2nd serve is beyond annoying, especially when you are serving under 50%

You are playing like an 80 year old. speed up generally.

Schmieds isn't helping though she's been bad at it too

This is going to be a long long long one.

You can apply this de minaur's match, just an absurdly slow grind. Cecchnito winning the first 11-9 in the tiebreak. With a 6am work start time tomorrow, I'm out..

Foxtel's offering on this is disappointing. Only on one channel

Too much sport on. I'm glad they are at least offering that 2nd channel on kayo

You can apply this de minaur's match, just an absurdly slow grind. Cecchnito winning the first 11-9 in the tiebreak. With a 6am work start time tomorrow, I'm out..
The tennis is so so slow. several rally shots are not even reaching the baseline.

If this is the tennis for the next 2 weeks, it is going to be trying tournament.

Lets hope it goes 3 haha
this could be the longest match ever if Schmieds has to serve for the match. I know what is going to happen there, numerous times.

like, right now for starters.

Back