Grand Slam French Open 2020

Who is winning the FO

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The virus is going to be around next year as well, Kyrgios and Barty going to skip next season as well?

There may well be something available by mid year next season. Barty literally hasn't been able to train how do you realistically expect her to be there? Kyrigios is a mug anyway, he's happy with his newest flame.

WOMENS SINGLES

Main draw:
1 – BOUCHARD Eugenie (CAN)
2 – BUREL Clara (FRA) *1
3 - JACQUEMOT Elsa (FRA)
4 – PAQUET Chloé (FRA)
5 – PARMENTIER Pauline (FRA)
6 – PARRY Diane (FRA)
7 – PIRONKOVA Tsvetana (BUL)
8 – TAN Harmony (FRA) *2

MEN'S SINGLES

Main draw:
1 – BENCHETRIT Elliot (FRA)
2 – GASTON Hugo (FRA)
3 – HALYS Quentin (FRA)
4 – HOANG Antoine (FRA) *2
5 – JANVIER Maxime (FRA) *1
6 – MAYOT Harold (FRA)
7 – MURRAY Andy (GBR)
8 – RINDERKNECH Arthur (FRA)

Good wildcards. Bouchard actually deserves one, with good recent results. Looks like the partnership with the USTA and Tennis Australia has ended regarding wildcards .

There may well be something available by mid year next season. Barty literally hasn't been able to train how do you realistically expect her to be there? Kyrigios is a mug anyway, he's happy with his newest flame.
Nick is happy talking on twitter and criticising his opponents

Nick is happy talking on twitter and criticising his opponents

Well that too lol

He’s short odds to having a tv show like Mark Phillipousis did lol (Age of Love)

Halep is a master on clay and is my tip, but my smokie is Elise Mertens. Despite not winning titles she's been strong and consistently good at the AO, Prague, Cincinatti, US Open. Record on clay checks out as good enough.

Mertens a huge chance

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kenin got tharshed 6-0 6-0 by Azarenka this morning lol

How did this girl win a slam lol
She's a very good young player, not all of them have handled this season well but you could say that about a lot of the top 15 players. Id be just letting the dust settle on these players, a lot of them have had different routines and schedules than what theyd have planned for.

i thought she won her first game in Rome. *slaps head*

She has no right losing to Hercog. hopefully she is playing next week and gets a win on the board.

Was injured, took a MTO early in that match

This tournament is on risky ground I'd say. Two players in qualifying have tested positive overnight and 3 other players who are close contacts have also been removed from the tournament. 23,000 new coronavirus cases in France over the weekend as well.

This has a lot more risk compared to the usopen which had a successful bubble with no crowds.

This tournament is on risky ground I'd say. Two players in qualifying have tested positive overnight and 3 other players who are close contacts have also been removed from the tournament. 23,000 new coronavirus cases in France over the weekend as well.

This has a lot more risk compared to the usopen which had a successful bubble with no crowds.
I am shocked they finished the Tour de France. those crowds were scary. Macron doesn't want to shut-down again is perhaps the saving grace.

but I also feel that the FFT is sleepwalking into disaster.

Back