Who is winning the FO

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Not really,

He is good player. he looked exhausted towards the end

How predictable another Nadal v novak final

Nadal should win.

Novak was serving for it in 3 sets at 5-4 in the 3rd...proceeded to play one of the worst drop shots imaginable then hit 3 unforced errors including one on Match Point that missed by a foot. Tsitsipas stepped it up in the 4th but you are never winning playing a set and a half of good tennis

Did not watch either match, would have preferred Djokovic or Tsitsipas to win their match in 3 or 4 sets and reading the comments it appears Novak had the chance to do it. The wasted 2 extra sets on court and expended energy could come back to bite him on Sunday.

Nadal has improved as the tournament has progressed and is the clear favourite. Will probably win in 4 sets. Outcome of the match is significant in so many ways, most obvious Nadal tying the slam record with Federer at 20 or Djokovic the first out of the three players to win each slam twice. I predict it will be too late for me to watch on Sunday night with work on the next day, plus I will be too nervous to watch as well.

Swiatek has cut a swathe through this draw and is in red hot form. But a slam final is another beast and Kenin has won a major before, has faced more challenges to get to this point and I think will win the final tonight.

Predictions:
Kenin in 3 sets
Nadal in 4 sets

Swiatek has lost only 23 games in 6 matches. Who was the last women to make the final and/or win without dropping a set?
A couple girls in recent years have made the final without losing a set, only lose the final. Think Vondrousova and Kvitova in 2019.

The last women to do the clean sweep was Williams in 2017 Aus Open. has only happened 4 times last decade. Williams 3 times and Marion Bartoli....

Swiatek dropping 23 games is mighty impressive but not even, amazingly, a record low for a reaching a maiden grand slam. On route to her maiden grand final, Mary Pierce only dropped 10 games on her way to losing to Arantxa Sánchez Vicario in the 1994 french open final. (credit to the tennis podcast for that stat)

I have no idea who is going to win. all outcomes are possible i feel. Swiatek could win 6-0 6-0 or she could play like the 19 year old in her first slam final. I think Swiatek but if this becomes a dogfight, then Kenin will win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi all Swiatek for me, cannot stand Kennin. I wonder if her mother decided to come over to Paris as she did not attend the Aus Open. Don't care who wins the mens but I guess Rafa will win it. Hoping the doubles are shown live.

Back