Grand Slam French Open 2020

Who is winning the FO

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Still think Kenin can win this match. Swiatek played very well in that set, Kenin did well to stick pretty close throughout. Very enjoyable opening set, but I've hit the wall. Love Kenin's backhand and Swiatek's overall aggression.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kenin crying is not unusual. Let's just say she would make a terrible poker player. Wears her emotions on her sleeve and nothing wrong with that. Felt sorry for her after she came back. That first set was very competitive. The end of that last set was a forgone conclusion.

PS. Just give the player the mic.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Kenin crying is not unusual. Let's just say she would make a terrible poker player. Wears her emotions on her sleeve and nothing wrong with that. Felt sorry for her after she came back. That first set was very competitive. The end of that last set was a forgone conclusion.

PS. Just give the player the mic.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Well, she cries before matches too, apparently was wrecked with nerves before the aus open final. That's just her personality.

Women's tennis just seemingly finding stars left, right and centre. Going to be interesting how it all shapes up over the next few years

This teenager can play. Well done - terrific tennis.
And women’s tennis looks like it has a few youngsters emerging. Serena on the way out-all ok.

That Phillipe Chartier schedule. Those first 2 games are massive. Then a local hope and then some other guy. Not a bad days tennis. Would like to see a bit of Bouchard and Swiatek. Swiatek is one to really watch. how she is not yet seeded is a mystery to me.
yeah, I so-called this..............

(I so didn't. I knew she was good but this good....amazing. still shocked about dominate and calm she was for the 2 weeks. And that she lost to Rus in the first round of Rome)

there are so many grand slam champions running around on the girls side now.

Nole Nadal will be a 5 hour, 4 set match to Nadal.

yeah, I so-called this..............

(I so didn't. I knew she was good but this good....amazing. still shocked about dominate and calm she was for the 2 weeks. And that she lost to Rus in the first round of Rome)

there are so many grand slam champions running around on the girls side now.

Nole Nadal will be a 5 hour, 4 set match to Nadal.
Good call lol never seen her play before the French Open

Her performance against Halep was outstanding. Dominated from the start.

I hope she doesn't become like Ostapenko, and continues to perform well on a regular basis.

Nadal v Novak will be another long match but I won't be watching. I think Nadal will win

Swiatek
Kenin
Halep
Kerber
Muguruza
Barty
Osaka
Azarenka
Ostapenko
Williams
Williams
Andreescu

How many more active players are slam winners?
Stosur
Stephens
Kuznetsova
Aussie Kim ;)

4 off my head.

edit: cheating now.
Kivtova
(yes, i remembered Stephens but forgot Petra.....)

Back