Grand Slam French Open 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Nadal v Federer H2H at RG, 6 matches, Nadal leads 6-0

Nadal v Djokovic H2H at RG, 10 matches, Nadal leads 8-2

Nadal and Djokovic have met more times at RG, but just based on the draw they have only met 3 times in the final.

For mine, the fact that Djokovic has managed to beat Rafa at RG twice, something that Roger has never been able to do makes him the 2nd best clay court player of all time.

If not for Nadal, I think Federer would probably have about 5 RG in his peak from 2005-2009, while Novak would have won most RG from 2011-now.
Not saying it means anything, just a weird anomaly

Nadal v Federer H2H at RG, 6 matches, Nadal leads 6-0

Nadal v Djokovic H2H at RG, 10 matches, Nadal leads 8-2

Nadal and Djokovic have met more times at RG, but just based on the draw they have only met 3 times in the final.

For mine, the fact that Djokovic has managed to beat Rafa at RG twice, something that Roger has never been able to do makes him the 2nd best clay court player of all time.

If not for Nadal, I think Federer would probably have about 5 RG in his peak from 2005-2009, while Novak would have won most RG from 2011-now.
This is what I was alluding to as well.
Even when Federer was 24-29, and Nadal only 20, talking about prime Federer, still couldn’t defeat Nadal. Rafa took from that and changed the whole perspective of Federer and how beatable he was.
Novak has always been confident at any of Federer and Nadal. Even in the quarter finals this French open, it was pretty 50-50 at times

Remove this Banner Ad

Back