BobbyMorri

Community Leader
May 4, 2009
Tasmania
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Scunny, Furth
The question is, how many more will she win.

Iga is a former Wimbledon Junior Champ.

Only losses this year so far, Barty in Adelaide, Collins at the Australian Open and Ostapenko.

HODGEYROAD

Brownlow Medallist
May 10, 2007
Bonbeach
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal Fc Portland Trailblazers
What a dominant stretch this has been from Iga, not only 35 in a row, but how many have been with the loss of very few games ?

Romeoh1

Club Legend
Apr 27, 2021
AFL Club
Geelong
Congrats to Iga- really sorted herself and will be hard to beat for sometime. A worthy champ. Coco played rubbish, but even if she had brought her best, she would have lost this time. But she has time on her side and will improve.

John Smith92

Team Captain
Nov 20, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Well, having confidently written off Rafa's chances of ever winning a major title again after how he looked in Rome, I'm predicting Ruud in comfortable 4 tonight to finally complete the 885AD Viking invasion of Paris.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zevon

Fatally flawed but I have a good heart
Aug 1, 2016
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
West Indies
Geez I don’t usually go the early crow but this looks like being 3 pretty comfortable sets for Rafa. Fewer errors, dominating the longer rallies. Cut above so far.

John Smith92

Team Captain
Nov 20, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
In a hypothetical world where the big 3 eventually retire, does anyone think Ruud has the game to win a French Open one day?

Zevon

Fatally flawed but I have a good heart
Aug 1, 2016
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
West Indies
Nadal gifts Ruud an absolute shocker of a service game but then breaks straight back

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad