Grand Slam French Open 2022

I don't think anything will come close to the AO final

There were better finals than that one. The 6 hour Djokovic va Nadal one is the best final that has been played (also at the AO)

A lot of ppl are saying it’s a boring match. I still have enjoyed watching Rafa today. Let’s see how the 3rd set pans out.

The Novak match was the pinnacle in terms of atmosphere but it’s good today. Think they might go to night finals though it just looks better under lights

He still beat Federer On his grass and Novak on his hard court. Novak can be the only one that says I’m better, as he has been the closest to him on clay then anyone else really

It’s either Nadal or Novak. Novak probably gets to 22 anyway. Be nice if they both end on 22.

He still beat Federer On his grass and Novak on his hard court. Novak can be the only one that says I’m better, as he has been the closest to him on clay then anyone else really
Oh for sure, you can definitely make the argument. Just that on clay he’s the GOAT without any question at all, whereas on the other surfaces it’s more open for discussion

A thumping 6-0 in the 3rd set to finish proceedings. What an imperious performance from Nadal. He never really looked troubled at any stage

Thought he was only “passable” in the first two sets, 3rd set was more of what I expected

Thought he was only “passable” in the first two sets, 3rd set was more of what I expected
Yeah first two sets he was solid without being spectacular but you still never got the sense he was in any danger, barring one shocking service game in the second.

Yeah first two sets he was solid without being spectacular but you still never got the sense he was in any danger, barring one shocking service game in the second.

Rudd played a brainless game. Didn’t even give himself a chance. Honestly who beats Nadal playing 5 foot behind the baseline and on clay? You have to take the ball early and you have to live with a few UE’s.

Nadal was never losing with Rudd playing that far behind. It’s just never going to work

Back