FreoRicci

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
On this surface I don’t think there is any question whatsoever.
He still beat Federer On his grass and Novak on his hard court. Novak can be the only one that says I’m better, as he has been the closest to him on clay then anyone else really

LukeParkerno1

Post-Human
Sep 23, 2005
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
He still beat Federer On his grass and Novak on his hard court. Novak can be the only one that says I’m better, as he has been the closest to him on clay then anyone else really

It’s either Nadal or Novak. Novak probably gets to 22 anyway. Be nice if they both end on 22.

Zevon

Fatally flawed but I have a good heart
Aug 1, 2016
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
West Indies
Oh for sure, you can definitely make the argument. Just that on clay he’s the GOAT without any question at all, whereas on the other surfaces it’s more open for discussion

LukeParkerno1

Post-Human
Sep 23, 2005
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
A thumping 6-0 in the 3rd set to finish proceedings. What an imperious performance from Nadal. He never really looked troubled at any stage

Thought he was only “passable” in the first two sets, 3rd set was more of what I expected

Zevon

Fatally flawed but I have a good heart
Aug 1, 2016
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
West Indies
Thought he was only “passable” in the first two sets, 3rd set was more of what I expected
Yeah first two sets he was solid without being spectacular but you still never got the sense he was in any danger, barring one shocking service game in the second.

LukeParkerno1

Post-Human
Sep 23, 2005
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
Yeah first two sets he was solid without being spectacular but you still never got the sense he was in any danger, barring one shocking service game in the second.

Rudd played a brainless game. Didn’t even give himself a chance. Honestly who beats Nadal playing 5 foot behind the baseline and on clay? You have to take the ball early and you have to live with a few UE’s.

Nadal was never losing with Rudd playing that far behind. It’s just never going to work

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad