Women's Footy Freo AFLW BF POTY 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

5. Bowers
4. Sergeant
3. Pugh
2. Miller
1. K Antonio

On Pixel 4a using BigFooty.com mobile app

Wow - two people responded and both had Sergeant. I thought she was a liability and worst player on the park. Her head down hack it out of the goal square approach was a large part of the pressure we were under. She’d be the first player up for a spell on the sidelines if I was picking next weeks team.

Struggling for votes to be honest, but maybe:

Miller - 5
Pugh - 4
Bowers - 3
Roux - 2
Cuthbertson - 1

Difficult this week for almost the precise opposite reason as the last couple of weeks.

5. Bowers
4. Pugh
3. Miller
2. Sergeant
1. Roux

I really rate Cuthbertson, but I can't be giving her any votes this week. She spent half the game off her feet.

Wow - two people responded and both had Sergeant. I thought she was a liability and worst player on the park. Her head down hack it out of the goal square approach was a large part of the pressure we were under. She’d be the first player up for a spell on the sidelines if I was picking next weeks team.

Struggling for votes to be honest, but maybe:

Miller - 5
Pugh - 4
Bowers - 3
Roux - 2
Cuthbertson - 1
Thought she kept a very dangerous opposition player quiet. Even got a coaches vote.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought she kept a very dangerous opposition player quiet. Even got a coaches vote.

Maybe - at the ground and from behind the goal it's always hard to judge what they are doing around the pitch - but I just remember her burning the ball 4-5 times because she just threw it on the boot.

Rd 5 Tally

8 voters

5. Bowers (35 /possible 40 votes)
4. Pugh (25)
3. Miller (17)
2. Sergeant (10)
1. Roux (5)
————————————
Cuthbertson (4)
O’Sullivan (2)
E.Antonio (1)
O’Driscoll (1)
Strom (1)

Leaderboard updated in OP

Last edited:
How do you pick between Houghton and Turbo? Going to go both.

4. Houghton
4. Turbo
3. E.Antonio
2. Miller
1. Roux
1. Duffy

Wanted to fit in the whole backline, O’Sullivan and Strom - but just too hard.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back