Backfire Freo are a joke

Remove this Banner Ad

Freo are a joke.
Apeness, Jones, Sandilands, Strnadica, Lobb, Darcy, Meek.

Who needs 7 rucks on their list?

Seriously. And then they re-sign Hayden Ballantyne!

The mind boggles.
Man, good thing we're developing all of these guys as rucks? :$

Hint - Lobb, Apeness and others might be developed as KPFs.

Hard for Sydneysiders to understand when they literally buy a forward for 10 years and get various of other COLA Concessions.

I would love to see Slalomtime in the ruck.
83e39b50a583597ab18b131c19b03a15.jpg

A illustration of how rucks would look

Freo were that s**t club I could laugh at no matter how bad things were at at Punt Rd.

Then they had a year or two where they were doing better than the tigers and, I'll be honest, that was hard to swallow.

But now they're back spudding it up like their life depended on it and my world feels a little more balanced.

And I guess that's how the OP feels...he supports a s**t club that does * all, but at least it ain't Freo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freo were that s**t club I could laugh at no matter how bad things were at at Punt Rd.

Then they had a year or two where they were doing better than the tigers and, I'll be honest, that was hard to swallow.

But now they're back spudding it up like their life depended on it and my world feels a little more balanced.

And I guess that's how the OP feels...he supports a s**t club that does **** all, but at least it ain't Freo
This dream sequence sums up Freos drafting strategy:

Bell couldn't reach the top chess board.

The foot must be ****** if they are standing by their unders offer

Can't think any other reason why they would walk away at a chance at someone that actually wants to play for that joke club

It's an unfamiliar situation for them so they don't know how to handle it, would be funny if he ended up at West Coast instead.

Last edited:

And I guess that's how the OP feels...he supports a s**t club that does **** all, but at least it ain't Freo
Meet ya at the Golden retreiver for a sh*tload of dim sims and a bucket of soya sauce.

Good work holding out. Get him cheaper next year. Its not like Hogan was the difference between Freo playing finals or not.
How do you propose they will get him cheaper next year? West Coast looking for a replacement for Kennedy... bidding war

Ross Lyon has literally shown more interest in recruiting Tom Langdon than Jesse Hogen. :drunk:

God bless you Fremantle. You understand your role as the joke of the competition and are content to play it perfectly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back