Prediction Freo Board Tontine Competition - comp 3.0 completed! Congrats Unique Name, youmewe and Randomizor!

Jul 1, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham, 76ers, Cubs, Bills
Welcome to the 2019 Fremantle Board Tontine Tipping competition!

Congrats again to last year's winners Okinakashi and Square Peg !

And Congrats to this year's round 1 winner Unique Name !

Previous thread One and Two and Three.

Rules are as before:
Rule #1: You have to pick one winner each week. Draw or loss and you are out. You must tip before first bouncedown.

Rule #2: No one can pick in the game with the greatest line head start each week, according to TABTouch website. (if there are 2 games with the same biggest line then this rule is ignored).

Rule #3: You cannot pick the same team over a rolling 4-week period. i.e. if pick Freo in Round 2, you can’t pick them again until Round 6.

Rule #4: You can gain an immunity round if you elect to pick an underdog (as per the TABTouch website, at the time you make the tip) and they win. This means you get an extra life. You can earn a maximum of one immunity round in the competition. NB: As per Rule #1, you must tip before first bouncedown!

Rule #5: If you forget to submit a tip before first bouncedown, you get the team with the greatest handicap (i.e. the team least likely to win). If they win you are still alive!

Last player standing wins!

I will be tracking and updating all tips on a Google Spreadsheet once the season is started.

Who's aboard? All are welcome!

Last edited:
May 13, 2014
at the footy
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Roys, Melb Stars, Gryffindor
Ok, the first game is tomorrow, so I'm going to steal samFFC 's thunder and give you the options for this round (unless he comes in and changes it)

Odds taken from Sportsbet

Can't pick: Richmond
If you don't pick you get: Carlton
Underdogs: Carlton, Gold Coast, Port Adelaide

Back