Review Freo defeat Dees by 2 pts

ydraw

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 27, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Yeah it's the first game I've ever watched.:rolleyes:

We don't have to agree but you can keep try to minimise your sniping comments.

Gerard is a bit of a flog. Why should you care what I think. Enjoy the win.

You telling everyone to enjoy the win while whining about the only commentator that remotely backs Freo.

#justironicthings

schnoods

Club Legend
May 21, 2012
Warn(a)bro
AFL Club
Fremantle
We were spent in the end and it showed. Johnson played an incredible game especially in the final quarter, our seniors saved us in the end.

A few more tweaks in our ball movement into our inside 50 as shown in the 3rd is lethal and with a bit more consistency we'll punish on counter attacking opposition turnovers.

Today is a good day.

Proud SJW

Cancelled
Aug 27, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Little bit different to last week, this week the first half was pretty much deplorable on all counts (although I tuned in late) and the fourth quarter looked like setting up the Demons for a win.
There is a lot to sort out with decision making, and players getting a little over excited with the goals in front of them. It's been some pretty ugly football at times. But it's a work in progress, and the young players look like they have plenty of upside to them. I'm really liking the looks of Logue (in any position) and Balic was better today too.

Once again, the old hands stood up and showed the youngsters the way, and once again they responded.
I can't say enough about the leadership shown by our older brigade these last couple of weeks. They haven't given up, they haven't put the head down when the game is in the balance, and they've shown the younger players how to fight.
Mundy was immense at times, and one critical period in the third where he got us back in it with a couple of handy goals was immeasurable in terms of impact. Can't say enough about Lachie Neale, and Sandi stood up and delivered in the last 20 minutes or so after a poor start. Walters. Fyfe, as usual.

No doubt in my mind we have a very, very solid core of players who'll take us forward the next few years. It'll be a shame to see Mundy go.

Gussman

All Australian
Oct 14, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
Hopefully Silly :p and Walters, pull up okay. Both are guns and need to be healthy if we are to keep up this kind of footy / improve.

Lost_Deputy

Premiership Player
Sep 9, 2013
Bundeena
AFL Club
Fremantle
We were spent in the end and it showed. Johnson played an incredible game especially in the final quarter, our seniors saved us in the end.

A few more tweaks in our ball movement into our inside 50 as shown in the 3rd is lethal and with a bit more consistency we'll punish on counter attacking opposition turnovers.

Today is a good day.
Good point about MJ. Was probably close to our most important player in the last.

Nov 6, 2002
End of the Earth.
AFL Club
Fremantle

Today is a good day.

We used a lot of diesel tickets in the 3rd QTR , today is a great day!

Lost_Deputy

Premiership Player
Sep 9, 2013
Bundeena
AFL Club
Fremantle
Little bit different to last week, this week the first half was pretty much deplorable on all counts (although I tuned in late) and the fourth quarter looked like setting up the Demons for a win.
There is a lot to sort out with decision making, and players getting a little over excited with the goals in front of them. It's been some pretty ugly football at times. But it's a work in progress, and the young players look like they have plenty of upside to them. I'm really liking the looks of Logue (in any position) and Balic was better today too.

Once again, the old hands stood up and showed the youngsters the way, and once again they responded.
I can't say enough about the leadership shown by our older brigade these last couple of weeks. They haven't given up, they haven't put the head down when the game is in the balance, and they've shown the younger players how to fight.
Mundy was immense at times, and one critical period in the third where he got us back in it with a couple of handy goals was immeasurable in terms of impact. Can't say enough about Lachie Neale, and Sandi stood up and delivered in the last 20 minutes or so after a poor start. Walters. Fyfe, as usual.

No doubt in my mind we have a very, very solid core of players who'll take us forward the next few years. It'll be a shame to see Mundy go.
I have to disagree with your comment on the first half. We were the better team in the first qtr despite them having more shots. In the 2nd it was all us but we couldn't land scoreboard pressure. Then for 10 minutes they got on a roll and we folded.

Despite the momentum we got a goal back before half time which was critical. Watch last years finals series for momentum swings. It's never been a bigger factor in footy. Today was no different.

Back