Autopsy Freo Dominate 3 quarters and lose by 46 points... - Rd 11 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

2.5 quarters, that end to the 4th was shithouse.

who knew that a combo of not turning up at the start of a game and s**t goal kicking could bite us in the arse. who knew?

Positives
- Game was over at quarter time .....

Nothing else matters!!!!!!

Who gives a s**t about recruiting forwards, let's get more blokes who can't kick goals.

Awful start. Tried to come back. Game over by the 10th minute.

Half the side shouldn’t be playing AFL, some debatably even state league.

No defence is killing the club’s direction. Players like Cerra wouldn’t want to hang around

Yeah. There only so much of this bull s**t one can’t take.

AFL footballers who can’t kick goals can * off, then * off again.

and I’m sorry Brennan, but if you‘re such a ******* muppet that you don’t know that you should destroy a ball on the goal line you can * off too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Easily could have won this along with two other games if we knew how to kick. Our ladder position is fair enough as it reflects our accuracy.

We must be doing scenario training. We let them start 7 goals up and with us 0-8 and hence bulk pressure on every shot at goal and see if we can comeback.

Noted flat trackers and we just amble around for the first 10 minutes letting them get 20 up, then we get on top, kick 6 points and 2 ootf before letting them smack in 4 easy ones.

JFC. We are becoming Carlton in that we should definitely be better than we are, but we do the same hilarious **** every week (massive run ons, usually first 10 minutes and Auskick standard goalkicking) to stop it eventuating.

Pretty much as expected, although the first quarter goal kicking was next level, even for us.

We tried hard and at times were on top but we just lacked class which isn’t a new problem.

The absence of Logue and Tabs told in the end. Treacy and Henry showed a bit for the future.

Last edited:
same old sh*t :)

gotta wonder how an "elite" athlete cant kick a ball straight from 20metres out... Had enough

who says to a bloke like Lobb “hey mate, you‘re running into an open goal under no pressure...how about you drop the ball sideways?” if my young bloke did that in under 11’s I’d be filthy

* me, I don’t even know. Watching us dominate everywhere on the ground except the scoreboard for 3 quarters and then just * it at the end while some dude for the other team takes shots on an angle from 50m and slot them every week is soul destroying.

There is a team here, there is a very good team but quarters of midfield defensive puss and forward shooting puss are killing us every week. The backline looks like it’s a reserve back 6 because it is, need some talent back there ASAP

The tone of the game was set at the first couple of bounces when their nobody ruck set up the clearances and goal chains, not with taps be possessions and handballs.

Seemed like a structural issue with the center clearances in that first quarter they were just walking it out even when Darcy got the tap.

A quintessential Fremantle performance. Half the side out injured. Forget to turn up. Miss goals that a ten year old could kick. Plus basic rules (e.g. push in the back or getting punched in the head) that don't seem to exist when Freo players are involved.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back