Freo Forward Line 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Colyer McCarthy Giro
Matera Lobb Banfield

Look, it could be worse. Not by much, but it could be.

I'd have Darcy and Jones playing - I don't think we can afford to lose Lobb from the forward line for extended periods.
It looks likely but Matera,Giro and Colyer is un inspiring.. we may have sacrifice Munday from midfield for extended periods to give some structure
Not a McCarthy fan either but hoping he proves me wrong

It looks likely but Matera,Giro and Colyer is un inspiring.. we may have sacrifice Munday from midfield for extended periods to give some structure
Not a McCarthy fan either but hoping he proves me wrong

Cam was doing pretty well in the second banana role during our positive early run last year; it was only when Tabs went down that his wheels fell off.

That gives me a little bit of optimism as Lobb will draw defenders in a similar way.

Cam was doing pretty well in the second banana role during our positive early run last year; it was only when Tabs went down that his wheels fell off.

That gives me a little bit of optimism as Lobb will draw defenders in a similar way.
Deserves a chance given our circumstances and could surprise with the second defender

Ross: (calling) Hey Sam! Anyone seen Sam Sturt?
Sam: I'm right here.
Ross: Sorry mate. All these new faces and stuff. Didn't recognise you.
Sam: No worries coach.
Ross: Anyway, I need a quick word. Got a minute?
Sam: Sure coach. What's up?
Ross: Well, you know how we said we were going to ease you into your first season?
Sam: Yep.
Ross: And we weren't going to play you too soon?
Sam: Yep
Ross: Is round 1 too soon?

Ross: (calling) Hey Sam! Anyone seen Sam Sturt?
Sam: I'm right here.
Ross: Sorry mate. All these new faces and stuff. Didn't recognise you.
Sam: No worries coach.
Ross: Anyway, I need a quick word. Got a minute?
Sam: Sure coach. What's up?
Ross: Well, you know how we said we were going to ease you into your first season?
Sam: Yep.
Ross: And we weren't going to play you too soon?
Sam: Yep
Ross: Is round 1 too soon?

We’re well sorted down back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can Logue swing forward, as we have enough coverage down back, assuming north won’t play very tall, we can bring in the likes of Duman or Hughes to provide the third tall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back