Review Freo Get Over the Line Against Kangas Rd8 Review

Remove this Banner Ad

He gets paid by West Coast to run thier podcast so he is basically an eagles fan. Hilariously out of touch by them as well because who in their right mind wants to listen to him lol.
His voice =

nails scratching GIF by South Park

Thanks, Really impressed with the genuine concern JHF showed going to be a great player for you guys , He has gone up in my books , You have yourself a quality person and a quality footballer there.
I really want him now.

Could be a generational player or a very solid A grader.

Went for Freo and Fyfe do your magic.

I would just like to take a moment to graciously thank Channel Seven, for not subjecting my precious ears to the grating dimwittery of Kelli Underwood, Dwayne Russell or Hamish McLachlan.

Last edited:
I would just like to take a moment to graciously thanks Channel Seven, for not subjecting my precious ears to the grating dimwittery of Kelli Underwood, Dwayne Russell or Hamish McLachlan.

Lol every board on BF melts when they hear Underwood.

So stoked to see my draft buddy Jye snag a couple of goals at AFL level, but also at least one goal assist. Big future ahead for this one, great to hear earlier in the week that JL was really happy with the work he'd put in since joining the club. Can't wait to see him develop, the future is bright.

And our team in general, how good is to see them all playing for and supporting each other? Love it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nev amiss. Will be back at peel as he needs to bulk up a bit, but what a first game.

Liam Henry..I can't work out if he is too quick for the game or if he just thinks he is too quick.
There were plays in the game where the ball would bounce the wrong way or he would fumble at the last second. I could see what he was trying to do. Needs to slow down and just do the basics. The magic will follow.

Swita, hope he is ok. That was a nasty hit. Might be out for a few weeks.

Banfield kicked 2 ? Won't get dropped for the rest of the year (cringe) 🫤

My mum is an old euro lady who barely understands the game but she leans over to me last night and said Aish is everywhere tonight.

I look at her stunned and ask who she means, she points and says Mr Long Sleeves right there, he's involved in everything from defence to attack.

Then proceeds to tell me that it's so nice seeing Michael Walters back near his best again.

Well... she's right. I can see how Aish might not be seen to be a star but if he isn't a solid B grade to A grade player in just about every position on the ground then you're blind. He makes his involvements count and he can football.

I hope we don't lose him in the off-season.

Disappointed with the vast majority of inside 50s. Just bombing it often when there are short options was stupid. Crowd even gave a Bronx cheer when Mundy finally turned and did a quick bullet short to Banfield.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

While I somewhat agree let's not forget North absolutely parked the bus last night to stem the flow. If they had of tried to hold some sort of forward structure we would of had way more room for those passes but most of our inside 50s had to go to a contest because it was the safer option with all of North's defensive 50 nunbers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back