Autopsy Freo Get the Points Against Toast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, and I'm assuming Irene and many others in Kalamunda, personally found it reprehensible that Fremantle kicked more goals than West Coast.

It's blatant disrespect.
I did float over to the WC board a bit on Monday and found that apparently it was very disrespectful to celebrate the win in any shape or form also.

accusing season 7 GIF

When that happens, as by definition AI must be intelligent, will there be any eagles supporters left?
Eh... Televising Eagles games might help keep all the dumbest 'monkeys in shoes' busily occupied in front of a TV, and safely away from sharp implements, heavy machinery, or nearby nuclear reactors.

If it worked, I can conceive of AI not only broadcasting Eagles games in prime time every week, but creating a whole media empire dedicated to praising their every move, and keeping Natanui's face firmly plastered to every single billboard, news broadcast, and newspaper front page for all eternity...

Oh wait... 🤔🤔

Last edited:
“I do think they set out to do damage wherever they can. I don't think this falling across legs and stuff is all purely accidental. We are down and they want to keep us down.”

I noticed this post on the Eagles board just a minute or two ago. Just shows how classy their supporters are.

You mean like Oscar Allen did to Freddy 2 years ago when he kicked one from the square, then missed half a season (Freddy did).

Still so much to work on but a win boosts player confidence.

Nothing we can do about the players who've left but Corey running that midfield could be worse than Anthony Rock taking over during our years of pain. Could be that they haven't adapted to his style who knows.

A Pearce struggling with captaincy but then again so did Mundy, he may transform into a strong leader of course.

Jackson and Amiss the most encouraging.. and shades of Darcy improvement. Taberner out for Treacy should be a permanent thing though.
Great to know where we all live 👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back