Autopsy Freo Give Up and Go Down by 40

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello soul-sucking mediocrity my old friend. I've come to comfort you again! A win-loss ratio of what will probably be 8-14, is simply not even remotely good enough, when the last full season netted us 9 wins and 14 losses. A pathetic excuse for a football club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m a big fan of JL but he needs to install some hardness in this team. Ryan, Serong and Treacy the only ones who you’d back to stand up with chips down.

I rate that loss worse than Geelong. Geelong you could see the bigger bodies pushing the our blokes out of the way in the wet, this game you could see the guys give up and jog around and some of the efforts where diabolical

To add to that it looks like Darcy will be on one leg the rest of the year, Pearce out for next week and Fyfe/Walters done for the year

Small consolation is we stood up a LITTLE bit in the last and stopped from getting blown off the park

I'm constantly impressed by the club's ability to immediately torpedo any glimmer of hope with a mix of poor performances and injuries.
Looking a real chance of folding and finishing the season 0-6 when finals were up for grabs.

Losing Fyfe and Walters was brutal and Sydney are clearly a better team but the effort can definitely be questioned today. That's a concerning sign.

Let's see what JLo is made of now!!!

It's time. He's either going to make his mark on this team right now or just keep on keeping on with the same old spuds and on we go for more years of mediocrity.

Once injuries hit we fell in a heap. Some seriously mentally weak players out there to not even try to find that extra level to push on.

Banfield, Colyer, Schultz are nowhere near the required level to play consistent AFL footy.

Depressing game.

Disappointed but not surprised.

Are we still on the Bailey Banfield bandwagon? Can I hop off?

I’m a big fan of JL but he needs to install some hardness in this team. Ryan, Serong and Treacy the only ones who you’d back to stand up with chips down.

I rate that loss worse than Geelong. Geelong you could see the bigger bodies pushing the our blokes out of the way in the wet, this game you could see the guys give up and jog around and some of the efforts where diabolical

To add to that it looks like Darcy will be on one leg the rest of the year, Pearce out for next week and Fyfe/Walters done for the year

Small consolation is we stood up a LITTLE bit in the last and stopped from getting blown off the park
...and Fyfey.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back