Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 6, 2007
Florence
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
The Exers
First Fyfe and now Neale.

We picked him late and developed him into the player he is. I missed his speech, I hope he gave us a big thank you, but he probably didn’t, being a mercenary.

We don’t miss him these days either thanks to Brad Hill leaving we landed Serong, who is a better player than Neale at the same age and already better than BHill.

Come at me you goat *ers.

First Fyfe and now Neale.

We picked him late and developed him into the player he is. I missed his speech, I hope he gave us a big thank you, but he probably didn’t, being a mercenary.

We don’t miss him these days either thanks to Brad Hill leaving we landed Serong, who is a better player than Neale at the same age and already better than BHill.

Come at me you goat f***ers.
Shut up dickhead

Neale didn't even thank his corporate sponsors, s**t Brownlow speech for that fact, how does he expect to be one of the top faces of the AFL when he can't even do what his superior Fyfe did? Be better Lachie

Neale didn't even thank his corporate sponsors, sh*t Brownlow speech for that fact, how does he expect to be one of the top faces of the AFL when he can't even do what his superior Fyfe did? Be better Lachie
Natalie was only thanking the corrupt people that gifted her the asterisk browlows

Much like he was talking up Hogan recently because she is a good little bitch

Well I guess Freo finally have something halfway ’decent’ to put in their cabinet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I liked the drive by Neale gave to Ross Lyon when he talked up how good Chris Fagan was for him as a coach,

All but said Ross Lyon is a sh*t bloke and Freo are a terrible club if you read between the lines.

Youre taking your Ross Lyon hate to the grave arnt ya. Move on mate. Just move on.

I liked the drive by Neale gave to Ross Lyon when he talked up how good Chris Fagan was for him as a coach,

All but said Ross Lyon is a sh*t bloke and Freo are a terrible club if you read between the lines.
Think you missed the part where he credits Lyon for giving him the kick up the arse he needed and for making sure he didn't get delisted.

Imagine how conflicted Freo fans must be about Ross! On the one hand he's an outed sexual pervert, a man guilty of crimes against football, and a shady operator with a wicked temper if rumors are true.... but on the other Freo have been complete garbage every year he's wasn't coaching the club.

Its like being a Swedish undertaker & cheering for Covid because its putting your kids through college.

You're still bitter about him leaving :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

He was probably sick of lazy pot head outside runner Brad Hill
Imagine how conflicted Freo fans must be about Ross! On the one hand he's an outed sexual pervert, a man guilty of crimes against football, and a shady operator with a wicked temper if rumors are true.... but on the other Freo have been complete garbage every year he's wasn't coaching the club.

Its like being a Swedish undertaker & cheering for Covid because its putting your kids through college.
Na he's a good coach but you have a vivid imagination

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back