Review Freo Go on the Road and win by 48 with Tabs Beating Up His Bunnies

Remove this Banner Ad

Let’s all take a minute to pause on Cox. Kills balls when needed. Marks when required. Has vision on him that I think most don’t appreciate.

Also has a nifty don’t argue and an ability to back out of trouble despite seemingly moving at snails pace.

He’s Neo from the Matrix.

Let’s all take a minute to pause on Cox. Kills balls when needed. Marks when required. Has vision on him that I think most don’t appreciate.

Also has a nifty don’t argue and an ability to back out of trouble despite seemingly moving at snails pace.

He’s Neo from the Matrix.
His confidence has ramped right up and is sitting at borderline arrogance now.

wrote this page 1 of the Gameday thread:

"Woooooooooo! It's game day mofos! It's Easter Sunday....there's chocolate in the houssseeeeee! I think there's chocolate in the house most days (???).
Okay, Footy Gods, if you wanna come down and tickle my testicles, I'll let ya...but only for a Freo win! Nothing else will suffice! See what I'm prepared to sacrifice for you lot haha!

Without any confidence whatsoever, Freo to finally step out the shadows of a broken Big Brother's shell of its former self and rise like the proverbial ashes from the flame.....it's today that a phoenix will arise and be born, a football team hungry, on the warpath and without 2 key players will galvanise itself for a stern test and romp its way to a stunning victory. It's been a tremendous morning so far - so if you're gonna dream, dream big!

Confidence?! Confidence, well it's just a feeling. Action gets it done.

And action it will be. Freo by 48"

It's okay - no need to thank me all at once :p, I enjoyed the testicle tickling; what can I say, it was a double delight this past Easter weekend :tearsofjoy:

Stay tuned for more Quazadamous predictions, Freo by 105 on Sat night...STAY TUNED! Also the lotto numbers this week are 7,17,27.....

Caught a late reply though had the score spoiled so it wasn't quite as satisfying.

Definitely starting to believe we should have top 8 expectations, I can't quite bring myself to believe in the top 4 which is what we need to be a flag threat.

One thing I am definitely cherishing is seeing Mundy out there, every game he's contributing is a gift, what a hero.

Also loved the accuracy, hitting targets by foot, I've missed that!

To think if Mundy was able to play just a couple of games in 2004 (his first year) instead of at Subi he could've actually lined up with Clive Waterhouse.

It seems impossible for me to even fathom we have a current Fremantle player who was even on the same list at the same time as the great Clive f'n Waterhouse, a bloke I saw first play at the age of 8 fresh of the boat from South Africa.

To think if Mundy was able to play just a couple of games in 2004 (his first year) instead of at Subi he could've actually lined up with Clive Waterhouse.

It seems impossible for me to even fathom we have a current Fremantle player who was even on the same list at the same time as the great Clive f'n Waterhouse, a bloke I saw first play at the age of 8 fresh of the boat from South Africa.
Stop making me feel farken old.

Taberner really does smash the Bombers.

This... each year he has his day out.

He was IMO best on ground.

Cox was amazing down back. Pav was right he is our best in defence.

Brayshaw has become our best mid too.

If you picture Freo with the growth of Amiss, Sturt up forward and Eurasmis and Johnson playing in the midfield Freo have the potential to be top 4 for a number of years.

You're a SAFA like me! Well, I'm a half SAFA.

Interesting quirky stat our 3 road wins against essendon have occurred in 1998, 2010, 2022.

12 years apart from the previous victory.

I would hope we break the cycle and arent waiting until 2034 to beat the bombers in victoria.

Rd 14 2004. Claremont vs Subiaco WAFL they played on opposite teams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back