Freo Intraclub Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Newley started to get into towards the end of that qtr. Lobb very quiet.
Tobe Watson has done some impressive things however, he got an absolute dressing down for “not taking it seriously” by a team mate.
Most Vocal awards go to Hamling, Walters, Hogan, Mundy, Nyhuis

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bewley woken up yet?
Late in the 2nd qtr The West guys said...

That's what we wanted to see from Bewley. He found it in the middle after the centre bounce, and kicked long and direct to the hot spot about 25m out from goal.

The resting ruckman couldn't take the mark, but that's the ball use they will be looking for.

Nick Rynne, completely agree...

If we were going off what we've seen today I would say Michael Walters will spend the vast majority of his time in the midfield this season. He's been too good in there and the other small forwards have done enough in his absence.

Fyfe + Mundy + Walters as first string mids is pretty strong. All the youngsters rotating through.

Quarter 2:
Brawhsaw now inside for Tucker, Walters centre bounce start, ruck draw, crowden gently puts Sturt down, Dixon bomb to square Shultz crumbling goal, soccer clearnace, Hogan huge leap, McCarthy stays down takes advantage and goals, Shultz cops one high i50 Meek and ground level forward pocket ball in, end to end sloppy, Colyer cops it, Mundy set shot across the face, Tobe Watson intercept, switkowski forward pressure causes Bewley throw set shot goal, Mundy clearance Hughes intecept, Cox kick out to pocket, tabs strong mark Ryan lands hard on back, break. Banfield and Logue both look enormous like tabs and Hughes last year, tabs slips catch 20 out shank oof, Ryan kick in playing 75m play, Logue pack intecept, switta one two double side step snap going through drops agonizingly short, Darcy dominating throw ins too strong, switkowski to the pocket from a ground ball get, Langdon set shot goal, Cerra float forward contested mark miss set shot, crowden bull dog tackle on Tucker, Sturt kicks to space tabs marks plays on to Hogan plays on goal, Meek very good windmill move and handpass to advantage leads to number 19 set shot point end.

I was reading it in Frankie Macdonalds voice, and it actually made sense.

Nick Rynne, completely agree...

If we were going off what we've seen today I would say Michael Walters will spend the vast majority of his time in the midfield this season. He's been too good in there and the other small forwards have done enough in his absence.

Fyfe + Mundy + Walters as first string mids is pretty strong. All the youngsters rotating through.
Hopefully not long before SHill, Blakely and Conca are in there too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back