Autopsy Freo kick Melbourne out of finals contention. Freo d Melb rd 16

Sep 27, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
brisbane lions
I remember saying after cerra had 27 about a month ago, That I thought cerra will end up being better than serong, young, brayshaw,....etc. He laughed and said "serong will be bloody good".

I am standing by that comment.

Purple_Turtle

Stockholm Syndrome
Oct 12, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
South Fremantle, Hull City
How are we feeling after that?

+ Cerra

+ Midfield stood up. Serong, Darcy, Fyfe, Mundy, Brayshaw, Acres, etc.

+ Duman's game

~ Hogan. Did some good stuff (particularly knocking the ball away from Gawn so Walters could kick a goal.) If he stuck some marks could have had a really good game.

- The end of the Taberner streak.

- Our I50 work. Turned a domination into a tight game that went to the wire.

Purple_Turtle

Stockholm Syndrome
Oct 12, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
South Fremantle, Hull City
Wait, just saw the sticky thread. How do I delete?

Wilksyy

Tab on a 🦀
Aug 26, 2018
Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Freo, Leeds Utd
I can't believe Clayton Oliver was an All-Australian one time. This guy just kicks the ball forward and hope for the best, he makes Langdon look half decent with his kicking.

toenail11

Club Legend
Feb 21, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Our defence was so bloody clean . Huge decisions next year if the guys on the sideline are fit (lol)

Feel bad for Hoges, hard to get into form in conditions like that

Tabs has lost his finishing skills the past two games but still clunking big marks and getting opportunities

May 2, 2017
QLD
AFL Club
Fremantle
Can't believe I brought Max into my fantasy team thinking he'd monster us and Darcy puts up that performance. Pretty shattered.

I can't believe Clayton Oliver was an All-Australian one time. This guy just kicks the ball forward and hope for the best, he makes Langdon look half decent with his kicking.
He is one of those gun players that never seems to play that well against us (from what I remember). Same with Dusty.

Sep 30, 2003
Bunvegas
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
WA, Australia
+
  • Cerra is just an astonishingly poised footballer.
  • Defence collectively stood up under siege and were excellent, but Duman's early work was particularly good.
  • Sonny back on the right side of the ledger.
  • Jesse continues to do so many good things - will kick a bag before the end of the year, bookmark it.
  • Give Serong the Rising Star now.

-
  • Goalkicking - even in the awful conditions.
  • Conceding east clearances and goals a bit too easily for my liking, particularly in the fourth.

Purpletown

Club Legend
Sep 22, 2014
Restumping
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SFFC Denver Broncos
Cerra, just wow! Wilson played to the conditions with some big kicks down field when it was at it's wettest. Sony all class. Well done Freo.

Bring back Drum

Mundy4Hundy
Jul 8, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Good to see Aish bounce back tonight, his last 2 were poor, but tonight was a good contributor.

So glad Frederick kicked that last goal as well, should have won by more, but at least it was double figures.

Back