Autopsy Freo kids beat the Bulldogs!

Remove this Banner Ad

Then you used it in the wrong context deliberately?
It's the right context. I couldn't think of another word to correctly describe the almost ritualistic interpretation of Ross Lyon's words to divine greater meaning, or unmask hidden meaning.

If you know another word, let me know.

I'm disappointed of talks that there is some religious following of Ross Lyon going around here....

and I'm not invited??!!
I've been looking for them all day.
None behind the curtains, none under the mats, and they're not hiding under the beds either. I want to check that big closet down the back room where I keep all the scented candles I use for my small shrine to Pavlich, but the last time I did that I was assaulted by a small spider.
So I'm going to hold off looking in there until I've been down the supermarket and purchased some sort of spider repellent.

But I'll tell you, when I find out where these prayer meetings are being held, I'm going to... chastise them. Roundly.

Bloody loved Crozier's running in the last. He was at full tilt until the end.

That blew me away. I know they were down a man and visibly tiring but it still had me questioning a few things I thought I knew about Croz. Haven't seen either the burst speed or the willingness to take opposition on in that way before. He wasn't alone either, not sure we've seen Hilly and Sheridan be that aggressive before either. With them +Billy, Langdon, Logue and Weller we suddenly look very well-stocked for linebreakers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It gets you attention for sure, but never leads to a constructive discussion. You sacrifice credibility to get noticed and getting into a debate with somebody combative and condescending is a complete waste of time.
No it's not, you useless arsehat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back