Autopsy Freo lose to the Roos

Remove this Banner Ad

Our Foward line sucks, but out midfield is meh as well. Shill Cooked? Its time to fast track some retirements and see which kids are even worth bothering with. Feel like we are a few years off finals all of a sudden

What I loved most was Banfield getting gut punched every time he came to the interchange and emergency umpire number 46 did nothing. The minute Banfield looks at Higgins it was a free or 50 against him. I hope Higgins cops a suspension but my guess is it won’t even get looked at.

MJ, Ballas and D Pearce to retire, Cox needs to work on his goal kicking and boy oh boy do we need a key forward.

I'd put that down as worse than the Sydney game tbh. Only because we've done absolutely nothing to address any of the issues that have been plain as day for more than a month now.

Struggling to find positives. Hamling battled hard in shitty circumstances. Usual workers were great in midfield but let down by our godawful structure and lack of a plan b.

Can't really think of anything else - maybe the cheersquad can hang around the umps entrance and dump that scumbag Craig Fleer into the river?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

D4721D58-A37C-44E2-A13B-6315B2481DFB.jpeg 3BC4F699-3ACD-4C7D-B85B-FF599D91B6DF.jpeg Ffnerd and Kram here is proof I’m a Freo supporter not a troll, I love how you can’t see Ross is the cancer rotting our young fast kids and won’t ever say anything bad about our club, we’re a joke and it’s getting harder and harder to watch the tripe our game plan delivers

Attachments

• FADD610F-2EAA-4BB6-9360-2A5667CCFBDA.jpeg
    FADD610F-2EAA-4BB6-9360-2A5667CCFBDA.jpeg
    259.8 KB · Views: 102
Been pretty calm after most of our games this year... But I'm absolutely ****ing seething after that.
- North were kissed on the dick.
- Brayshaw's workrate was huge
- Neale didn't have a good game at all
- Langdon is an absolute gun
- Tucker, s**t again.
- Hamling had his best game for the year
- Stephen Hill... Just **** off. Awful.
- Luke Ryan was massive
- Ballas can **** off aswell, I never want to see him play for Freo again. My boy Switta needs to get healthy asap
- Cox was soooo close to having a great game. Did well considering his opponent.
- I still can't believe MJ kicked that goal

Out muscled and well beaten by a side with way more spirit than we can muster ATM. It used to be a hallmark of our teams that we may not be the most skilful but we always had a red hot crack ! Now we are a weak bunch of fading veterans and a lot of front running squibs supported by half a dozen legends who actually GAF

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

So, what’s our excuse this week?

2b34s2.jpg

I read a study once that found males' testosterone levels dropped for a period of time after watching their team lose. Between this game and the way Liverpool managed to lose the Champs League final this morning I think I'm practically a woman now.

Only positives I can think of are that once again Langdon is just proving that he is going to be a star and that Hamling got a scalp in Brown imo.

To many negatives to note but god Ballas is cooked I don’t understand how he still gets a game, if he isn’t dropped for Giro I’ll be shocked and S Hill will never be the player he once was

I read a study once that found males' testosterone levels dropped for a period of time after watching their team lose. Between this game and the way Liverpool managed to lose the Champs League final this morning I think I'm practically a woman now.
Very much in the same boat. What a s**t day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back