Autopsy Freo lose to the Roos

Remove this Banner Ad

It's all about context.
If last years premier or some other team that is clearly superior beats us, it MIGHT be acceptable as one of there supporters to go the Freo board and pat us on the head with a few platitudes, as long as you aren't being a dick about it.
If you are from a team that is in the same boat as us, or worse than us, then you're out of line.
If you are an Eagle, you should never do it.
If you have a meltdown at people posting their well wishes you’re either a. Giving a troll what they want or b. Making a tit of yourself to a genuine poster.

Better to avoid being precious and just ignore.

Is it him or the role? He's not being rotated up forward as much. He's playing a more accountable negating ole on opponents at times. Part of it is probably the domino effect of Fyfe back in the team, and how that effects the roles of the other mids.
Strange if true. Being a defensive mid and negator is hardly his strong point. I liked him getting more possies forward, crumbing and having a few pings at goal better. Giving and getting a lot of ball this year around half back but not causing any damage to the opposition.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Guys, I'm sticking my neck out here by posting this. But...
I stumbled across this in another board and had a good laugh. But if someone in my team was caught doing this I wouldn't be too forgiving, so I genuinely would like to know what you guys think. Nothing to worry about?
What kind of reaction are you looking for?

If you have a meltdown at people posting their well wishes you’re either a. Giving a troll what they want or b. Making a tit of yourself to a genuine poster.

Better to avoid being precious and just ignore.

Yeah well I'm about as likely to listen to your unsolicited advice as to how to respond to supporters of other teams on here straight after a hard loss, as you are to listen to mine. I haven't had a shot at a single Freo poster in this thread without them having a crack at me first, so I'm pretty comfortable with knowing where I stand in relation to you.

Anyway I am pretty sure no one wants to read any more of this, so I'll leave it open to you to reply and nothing more from me in this thread. Do your worst.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back