Freo members are calling for an inquiry into match fixing after Derby.

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 15, 2006
Oz
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Orlando Magic, Baltimore Ravens
Talk about a ****ing crack-up.

Thanks Freo. Gold of the year so far. :thumbsu::D

Freo members are calling for an inquiry into match fixing after one of the worst umpiring displays in a long history of one sided Derby umpiring. The Dockers beat the Eagles everywhere except the scoreboard and the free kick count as their hard tackling went unrewarded, their forwards were left to the mercy of the Eagles unholy whims and the West Coast forward spent so much time falling over it looked like a scene from a Charlie Chaplin film.
http://www.dockerland.com/NewsPub/News/Stories/2007/04/14/11765588581.html

I prey that Dockerland is meant to be a parody, and that it isn't taken seriously.

However, look at the "fans" bitching about the umpiring... makes me wonder...

Pathetic site... good for a laugh though

I prey that Dockerland is meant to be a parody, and that it isn't taken seriously.

However, look at the "fans" bitching about the umpiring... makes me wonder...

Pathetic site... good for a laugh though
Is that their only unofficial website? At least on eaglesflyinghigh.com an opposition fan can browse the boards and post constructive criticism.

I was on Dockerland once and said that their skills cost them especially in front of goal and next thing i know i was banned from their forum.

Such a pathetic place. Its almost like a cult. If you have a differing opinion you are out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that their only unofficial website? At least on eaglesflyinghigh.com an opposition fan can browse the boards and post constructive criticism.

I was on Dockerland once and said that their skills cost them especially in front of goal and next thing i know i was banned from their forum.

Such a pathetic place. Its almost like a cult. If you have a differing opinion you are out.

Dockerland is a site that is run for Shane and his mates, it doesnt represent the Fremantle supporter group. It is good for a laugh sometimes but it NEVER has any form of serious football talk. I rate it up there with bay13 here.

Talk about a ****ing crack-up.

Thanks Freo. Gold of the year so far. :thumbsu::D

Freo members are calling for an inquiry into match fixing after one of the worst umpiring displays in a long history of one sided Derby umpiring. The Dockers beat the Eagles everywhere except the scoreboard and the free kick count as their hard tackling went unrewarded, their forwards were left to the mercy of the Eagles unholy whims and the West Coast forward spent so much time falling over it looked like a scene from a Charlie Chaplin film.
http://www.dockerland.com/NewsPub/News/Stories/2007/04/14/11765588581.html

Dockerland definately does not represent all Freo supporters and I am one of them.

You do realise it's meant to be tounge in chee......oh why do I bother! Morons the lot of you.

I'm astounded anyone could be stupid enough to take that at face value, did you think Michel Myers was waiting under your bed to get you after you saw Halloween? How about Dr. Evil? I suppose you guys think he's out on an island somewhere trying to destroy the world?

You do realise it's meant to be tounge in chee......oh why do I bother! Morons the lot of you.

I'm astounded anyone could be stupid enough to take that at face value, did you think Michel Myers was waiting under your bed to get you after you saw Halloween? How about Dr. Evil? I suppose you guys think he's out on an island somewhere trying to destroy the world?

That may meant to be tongue in cheek, but a lot of the Dockerland supporters actually think Freo got a raw deal from the umps. I didn't think the umpiring was that bad. There were bad decisions each way, but that's footy. Check this crap out:

http://www.dockerland.com/cgi-bin/t...pentopic&topic=17056&forum=Docker_Discussions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back