Autopsy Freo Outlast Crows Away (72-84) - Rd 5, 2021

tonygeeks

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 11, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
I'll add to this, calling Treacy sh*t in his 2nd ever game as an 18yo rookie KPF.

Astounding

He was crap , didn't look like it and couldn't even halve contests against smaller opponents

Playschool's over , perform or make way while we are in the finals hunt

There will be plenty of chances for the young fella in the future

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

arsesmart

Premiership Player
Sep 25, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
He was crap , didn't look like it and couldn't even halve contests against smaller opponents

Playschool's over , perform or make way while we are in the finals hunt

There will be plenty of chances for the young fella in the future

Not the brightest take I've ever seen. If you can't muster any patience for a second game player, you might want to look at your emotion regulating strategies.

WaywardSonSon

Cancelled
Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A.
Jun 27, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Cool Runnings
Mundy...could...quite possibly....be leading the Brownlow Medal race!
I had never really noticed how dirty he was until yesterday - disgusting exhibition of cheap shots from Tex.
Maybe Conca told him he could count how many brain cells he had on one hand?!

tonygeeks

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 11, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
Not the brightest take I've ever seen. If you can't muster any patience for a second game player, you might want to look at your emotion regulating strategies.

And you're some phycologist wanna be who gets huffy as soon as someone dares to speak a bit of home truth

I'm just lucky Treacy is white is guess

Sep 27, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
brisbane lions
And you're some phycologist wanna be who gets huffy as soon as someone dares to speak a bit of home truth

I'm just lucky Treacy is white is guess

okay first bit may be justified i cannot be bothered reading back to know what caused this, but that last bit completely unnecessary.

and also don't throw stone in glass houses you are also getting huffy.

May 3, 2007
Parts Unknown
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Man City, Valencia, Lazio, Panthers
I also noticed this as well.... Freos mids and forward flankers have been good in delivering the ball in the forward 50. I enjoy the 20-30 metre short kicks to any free forwards in the Forward 50.

Part of the reason Freo kicked 12.12.84. had Frederick kicked another goal and Lobb nailed both of his set shots, would of kicked 15 goals and scored 100 points.

As I have already posted. Freos side is a medium scoring side.

Again.... Capable of kicking 11-14 goals on a fine day vs a few decent mid table sides

Under JL we've never scored 100 points (admittedly the majority of his games were short ones)
if sonny didn't miss a setshot very late against norf last year we would have reached it

Back