Mega Thread Freo say no to Buddy

Aug 16, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Left the Force (Perth rugby side) citing that he has to look after his brand :rolleyes: , discipline problems within the Wallabies side, his Melbourne side the Rebels have dumped him. Qld, NSW and ACT rugby sides don't want him, that leaves WA or he goes overseas to play.

Is part of the self named douche brigade, the Bungy Brothers, that includes Buddy and Sharrod. Yeah, I don't like him :D

http://www.news.com.au/sport/meet-t...d-kurtley-beale/story-fnekuu1k-1226426615532#

615817-bungy-brothers.jpg
Biggest group of arrogant flogs you'll ever meet. All seem to have colds in the toilet block. Some talented athletes there and also slave (the man who follows Buddy around wherever he goes).

Aug 16, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Lol slave. Immediately brings to mind this:

9665b7be98a311e0907112313b10052d_small
Was thinking of that. Or this (Prison Break)?
pocket.jpg

On another note slave rocked up to Circa on the Sunday (after the Granny) to meet up with Buddy. Buddy wasn't there and the players told slave where to go. He dead set follows him everywhere (and rubs on his lotion)

Jun 16, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
We understand fully where 'Buddy' is at - he's a champion of the game, and with that he certainly demands certain things that we wouldn't be able to [deliver]," Bond said on Tuesday.

We've got a TPP (total player payments) model and we've got a list management model and it wouldn't fit into that, so we won't be pursuing it.

He asked for 1.5 million a year??

Not sure if this is good news or bad news for the Hawks?

Maybe sydney will try to sign him :)

Wow!!

leeloo

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 20, 2007
Delusional
AFL Club
Fremantle
I think the NSW media are going all out to welcome Buddy :D

http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw...ay-at-flemington/story-fnii5s3x-1226756713307

IF his behaviour inside the Emirates marquee on Oaks Day is anything to go by, AFL superstar Buddy Franklin will seriously test the Sydney Swans' strict no-dickhead policy next year.
Two Sydney guests who spent much of Thursday afternoon in Franklin's company described him as 'an ego out of control' with little respect for others.
In a conversation about moving to Sydney, he bagged rugby league and, when asked about Sonny Bill Williams, the reply was "Sonny Who?"
Apparently he was also disrespectful towards former Wallaby captain Phil Waugh, who was also a guest in the marquee.
I checked with several AFL contacts in Melbourne to find out if Franklin is often a bit loose and had history of behaving like a lair.
"It can happen when he's away from the organised environment of a football club," said one source.
Earlier this year Franklin was forced to apologise to a Melbourne woman he verbally abused in an incident at a nightclub.
And in March, he was accused of being drunk and stumbling around a corporate suite at the grand prix.
Hawthorn chief Stuart Fox said at the time: ''We've had an honest conversation with him regarding how he should carry himself in public.
''We've told him to be more aware of his behaviour.''
My two contacts inside the marquee could not believe some of the things they were hearing.
"He's just up himself," said one of them, "he'd had a few to drink and maybe it was just that.
"He's in for a rude shock when he gets to Sydney if that's the way he normally carries on."
Franklin was probably the most photographed celebrity over the Flemington carnival, alongside his stunning model girlfriend Jesinta Campbell on Derby Day, Kate Upton on Cup Day and then back with Jesinta on Oaks Day.
The Swans are aware - but not overly concerned - about Franklin's colourful reputation.
"Guys like this come along once in a generation and we think we have a pretty good record of curbing guys' excessive social behaviour," said former chairman Richard Colless said.
http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/the-buzz-buddy-franklin-insults-sonny-bill-williams-and-phil-waugh-all-in-a-days-work-on-oaks-day-at-flemington/story-fnii5s3x-1226756713307

Ysaye

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 10, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fremantle
I think the NSW media are going all out to welcome Buddy :D

http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw...ay-at-flemington/story-fnii5s3x-1226756713307

IF his behaviour inside the Emirates marquee on Oaks Day is anything to go by, AFL superstar Buddy Franklin will seriously test the Sydney Swans' strict no-dickhead policy next year.
Two Sydney guests who spent much of Thursday afternoon in Franklin's company described him as 'an ego out of control' with little respect for others.
In a conversation about moving to Sydney, he bagged rugby league and, when asked about Sonny Bill Williams, the reply was "Sonny Who?"
Apparently he was also disrespectful towards former Wallaby captain Phil Waugh, who was also a guest in the marquee.
I checked with several AFL contacts in Melbourne to find out if Franklin is often a bit loose and had history of behaving like a lair.
"It can happen when he's away from the organised environment of a football club," said one source.
Earlier this year Franklin was forced to apologise to a Melbourne woman he verbally abused in an incident at a nightclub.
And in March, he was accused of being drunk and stumbling around a corporate suite at the grand prix.
Hawthorn chief Stuart Fox said at the time: ''We've had an honest conversation with him regarding how he should carry himself in public.
''We've told him to be more aware of his behaviour.''
My two contacts inside the marquee could not believe some of the things they were hearing.
"He's just up himself," said one of them, "he'd had a few to drink and maybe it was just that.
"He's in for a rude shock when he gets to Sydney if that's the way he normally carries on."
Franklin was probably the most photographed celebrity over the Flemington carnival, alongside his stunning model girlfriend Jesinta Campbell on Derby Day, Kate Upton on Cup Day and then back with Jesinta on Oaks Day.
The Swans are aware - but not overly concerned - about Franklin's colourful reputation.
"Guys like this come along once in a generation and we think we have a pretty good record of curbing guys' excessive social behaviour," said former chairman Richard Colless said.
http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/the-buzz-buddy-franklin-insults-sonny-bill-williams-and-phil-waugh-all-in-a-days-work-on-oaks-day-at-flemington/story-fnii5s3x-1226756713307

Upton's Buddy - all part of the international promotion of the game I guess.

Jul 15, 2007
Too far from my bed
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Boston Celtics, Patriots
It's perfectly normal to hit four parked cars when you're sober and not on your phone.

Hmm

Unfair to jump to those conclusions. It could have been anything.

Personally, my bet is that he was too distracted counting his money and laughing his arse off that some people at the Swans actually think he's going to be playing for them in 9 years time.

clogged

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Apr 4, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
He would be lucky if any of the cars he hit were under $100,000.

Unfair to jump to those conclusions. It could have been anything.

Personally, my bet is that he was too distracted counting his money and laughing his arse off that some people at the Swans actually think he's going to be playing for them in 9 years time.
Maybe he had another seizure. I hope not, the poor guy can't catch a break.

Back