Yeah, fair. To be honest, forcing myself to look at the positives here and break my current mood:
* Logue was incredible. Loved his game. Almost graceful even. Brilliant game
* Brayshaw and Cerra both put in solid performances
* Mundy lifted us in that last quarter
* Serong showed some promise
* Sturt was impressive
* Darcy had his best game of the year and won the ruck battle.
* Lobb and Taberner starting to gel a little.
* Young, whilst not reaching his heights of last week, continued with promise!
Ok, definitely promise there. Not amazing but it's something to work with.