Game Day Freo v Bris @ the Gabba 4.35pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think his injuries have caught up with him.

None of the commentators seem to have noticed it, but Fyfe has a bunch of padding and strapping across his chest this game. Not sure what that could mean- a pectoral injury? They keep going on about him hurting himself in the marking attempts etc, but he started with it on, it was the first thing I noticed at the bounce down.

Got nothing at the moment. Devoid of run and confidence.

Acid has to go on to the midfield and get rid of the guys who just won't make it.

Sutcliffe, Sheridan and Griff to never play again.

Spurr should go too.

Logue, Deluca, Darcy to play the rest of the year, with Bennell hopefully

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree on all except I wouldn't play Sandi and Darcy in the same side. (especially while we have both Kerstin and McCarthy in the side)

Hard to have a go at Neale. One of the few putting in. 25 touches at 88% efficiency. Most contested possessions for us. Double the clearances than any other Freo player.
I count three goals he's given away though. We know he can get it 30-40 times. Just want him to be a bit better defensively. But still around our best today but that's not saying much.

On SM-G900I using BigFooty.com mobile app

He's already made it to one. So has Spurr.
He certainly won't be in our next one (which is what I took the post to be about), and neither will Spurr.

A little premature to call time on Collins, Tucker or Ryan though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ughh, the players no longer have any belief in the way Ross wants them to play. Do you actually think they are trying to play hard running, free flowing modern day footy? Seriously?
Yes. We are trying to.

We lack a few key pieces to make it work effectively.

It's not the old game plan.

Explain our comebacks. We run teams down playing free flowing footy. When we get it right it looks great but when teams stifle us we look like crap.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

* why do we get junktime. I want change dammit not a 30~ point loss that Ross will say that his boys fought it out..........

None of the commentators seem to have noticed it, but Fyfe has a bunch of padding and strapping across his chest this game. Not sure what that could mean- a pectoral injury? They keep going on about him hurting himself in the marking attempts etc, but he started with it on, it was the first thing I noticed at the bounce down.
True now you mention it I noticed that too.

if we didnt drop like 4 marks inside 50 in that 3rd aswell as getting the reaming by the umps we would have been within 20 points right now, still could have won this game eveh though we have been fkin putrid

What's up with Fyfe guys?
Injured?

Yes. We are trying to.

We lack a few key pieces to make it work effectively.

It's not the old game plan.

Explain our comebacks. We run teams down playing free flowing footy. When we get it right it looks great but when teams stifle us we look like crap.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Our comebacks could be a number of reasons. Maybe because we're witches hats in the first half and have plenty left in the tank in the second. Also because we still have a half decent list, and yes, I believe that. Our performances against the Dogs and Melbourne prove we can do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back