Game Day FREO V CARLTON

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ethan Hughes is the worst player to have ever pulled on the Fremantle Jersey. He lost that game for us multiple times with his inability to think.
That rushed kick out of bounds when he could have easily let it go through as a behind was an absolute killer.

Midfield should hang their heads in shame. Too much left to Fyfe again.

Hope Ross makes an example of them and calls them out for their lack of work rate.
Ross will do nothing. This is the plan he’s had for three years. When will people learn it’s not the ******* players. Carlton were dead last on the ladder. It’s pathetic.

That rushed kick out of bounds when he could have easily let it go through as a behind was an absolute killer.
That and he has no idea how to be a defender. The Thomas goal he was in no mans land. He's constantly in that.. he is not up to AFL standard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Umpires are cheats but good clubs win anyway.

Smashed in the ruck, smashed in the contest.

Carlton would have won by 20+ if they kicked a little straighter.

No one at the end there had any game sense about how much time was left or what was on the line.

Bunch of flogs.

Midfield should hang their heads in shame. Too much left to Fyfe again.

Hope Ross makes an example of them and calls them out for their lack of work rate.
This happens every year.

We expect 4 or 5 players to carry the load, they get tired and we are s**t in the second half of the year.

When was the last time we ran out of season as well as we started. I can not remember it occurring , maybe 2013.

i've been saying it all year, he can run but he can't play football. Just throws it on the boot. Constantly fumbles and picks the wrong target again and again.
I've been saying it all year as well but when I do it I get rubbished and called an idiot... I'd gladly have him traded away at the end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back