Game Day FREO V CARLTON

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

All of you who are saying you're done. if you're serious then pack your bags and **** off, we don't want fair weather campaigners like you here. If we win a game y'all don't get to cheer now

Yeah I don't think you get to make that call, so perhaps dial it back some

All of you who are saying you're done. if you're serious then pack your bags and **** off, we don't want fair weather campaigners like you here. If we win a game y'all don't get to cheer now
After so many years of being average, false peaks it is tough being a freo supporter.

I have no issues with people getting a bit over it at times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah how about you * off? Some supporters actually want to see us win a ******* granny in our lifetime. It’s supporters like you who enable this mediocrity. Too scared to criticise the club.

Umpires are cheats but good clubs win anyway.

Smashed in the ruck, smashed in the contest.

Carlton would have won by 20+ if they kicked a little straighter.

No one at the end there had any game sense about how much time was left or what was on the line.

Bunch of flogs.

But Freo aren't yet a good team.
We are a team still trying to improve out of a rebuild.
And once again, this week we were forced to start the game with just 7 players who had played 50+ games for Freo. Carlton had 12.
Until we get more games in to our recruits, stop losing 50+ game players via the trades and stop getting injuries to our 50+ club game players we are going to struggle against even the worst teams in the competition ... especially when we are playing against the umpires aswell.

So these losses are acceptable. Club’s a joke. I’ll always support them. But gee, a finals spot up for grab and we lose to the worst team do the competition in 3 years.

Nah how about you **** off? Some supporters actually want to see us win a ******* granny in our lifetime. It’s supporters like you who enable this mediocrity. Too scared to criticise the club.
I'm not accepting mediocrity, I'm not saying this wasn't a s**t loss. Am I fuming? You bet. Do changes need to be made? Yeah they ******* do, there are some absolute crabs that need to be sorted out at this club, and I'll rightfully call them out on it. But I'm not gonna sit here and ******* walk out on the club. Yeah I'm angry, but I'm gonna stick by the club, win. lose or draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back