Game Day Freo V Dogs Under The Roof at Docklands Mundy Mileage

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taberner in the right forward pocket nails about 90%. His arc is perfect. Learn from this Freo.

I'm really confused by the comments on here about Lobb being injured and struggling. Reading it earlier without seeing the game I thought he must've been on the verge of being subbed out! He's been one of our best up the 3 quarter time with no sign of an issue????

I'm really confused by the comments on here about Lobb being injured and struggling. Reading it earlier without seeing the game I thought he must've been on the verge of being subbed out! He's been one of our best up the 3 quarter time with no sign of an issue????

You could see he was very hesitant to go hard into contests as if he was protecting himself.

Did not ruck. Lots of padding.

He is carrying an injury

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Logue back up rucking will continue, obviously due to Lobbs injury, but also the fact we can’t afford to let Lobb leave inside 50 to tabs now likely out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back