Game Day Freo v Dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge game. If we lose this, I think top 2 and even top 4 will be tough this year, we have to break this hoodoo of losing to this mostly average team of the last 10 or so years. Time to start winning in Perth. Freo is out of the eight and the Eagles are playing ordinary and have a raft of injuries!

Hope we have learnt from last week and can send someone else into Libba’s role if they tag him. Imperative for us to win the inside for macrae, Bont and baz to get off the chain. Let’s go doggies

Sandilands will dominate like he usually does. And Waterhouse and Pavlich will bob up for a couple each. I like Hunter and Bandy though, reckon they'd go alright with a change of scenery at WO.

I see we share the same PTSD triggers. Expect to see Cooney ruck for some minutes.

Sandilands will dominate like he usually does. And Waterhouse and Pavlich will bob up for a couple each. I like Hunter and Bandy though, reckon they'd go alright with a change of scenery at WO.

Koops and Wira on the bench.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s hard to read Freo’s form as they’ve mostly played the plucky struggler minnow teams like your Hawthorns and your Carltons. Narrow wins and narrow losses with a couple of blowouts.

I’m far from optimistic but I’m hoping for a 20 point win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back