Game Day Freo v Essendon Round 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Tabs ball 10/10 times. Team rule at any level is call the player coming back in. Walters has no right to abusing anyone, as good a player he is, as a teammate I would be frustrated with him continually playing for free kicks which usually means going to ground & out if the contest.

Leaders have to give out a spray when its deserved. Walters is in the leadership group. Tabs did something dumb.

Easy for Walters to give a spray from his vantage point with everything in front of him. Taberner was backing back into the unknown.

Totally unprofessional and pathetic tantrum from a player who should know better.

Tabs ball 10/10 times. Team rule at any level is call the player coming back in. Walters has no right to abusing anyone, as good a player he is, as a teammate I would be frustrated with him continually playing for free kicks which usually means going to ground & out if the contest.
That’s the frustrating aspect. The diving and staging. He’s a hard, sensational player but that part of the game doesn’t do him any favours. Umpires don’t give him the obvious ones anymore, and that’s why.

Easy for Walters to give a spray from his vantage point with everything in front of him. Taberner was backing back into the unknown.

Totally unprofessional and pathetic tantrum from a player who should know better.

FFS, he was the biggest player there, he stuffed it up for Walters, doesn't even protect Walters from getting hit by the opponent he brought back with him, doesn't take the mark himself and ends up laying on the ground.

FFS, he was the biggest player there, he stuffed it up for Walters, doesn't even protect Walters from getting hit by the opponent he brought back with him, doesn't take the mark himself and ends up laying on the ground.

He didn't take the mark because Walters, who should be staying down to crumb, spoilt him.

Honestly i was more disappointed in lobb giving sturt a bake in the first after he dropped a mark sturt would of marked on his chest right in front, alot of times we spoiled each other today which proved costly
He was encouraging him to speak up, but you can forgive a guy who has kicked zero goals not feeling like he has the right to call out a senior player like Lobb

Remove this Banner Ad

Back