Game Day freo v gws

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be great to snatch the win there, but can't fault the players. Ryan had a brilliant game, Fyfe is back to his best- 2018 watch out. Forward line was good at times, but Ballas far too quiet again.

Sheil has been huge for them this quarter....oh well still very pleased with that effort
Awesome game by Ryan.subcliffe was good as a mid(def his pref position) love big darce

And..... still keep our top 4......draft pick dream alive !!!!

Huge effort by the boys, Tried our guts out without Blakely for 3 quarters and against a top 4 team away from home. Feel a lot better about that then the last few weeks.

Shame not to win it but impressive effort and probably the best result in terms of our draft position.
I think we were trying to win but if we were serious about it we would have put Fyfe and or Mundy into some of those clearances when Shiel started dominating. I think Lyon was seeing what the B team could do without the prime movers in there.
A lot to like about that. Great to see S Hill getting some mojo back.
Luke Ryan is looking a real find.

I'm only looking at stats, but I see 4.7 to one goal in the final quarter and hardly a clearance to Freo. Seems like we were lucky to get away with only 12 points, but the earlier effort deserved it though.

Will get to a replay later and it will be a bit frustrating watching that great third quarter knowing where it ends up.

The umpires really need to know the rules that they are ruling on .
When you get a free kick and you go to play on but the ump says no go back on the mark you can't then decide to play on two meters in front of the mark !!!
******* basic rules!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back