Status
Not open for further replies.

wild side

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 29, 2010
perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Big day for Ross today, they don't seem to come easy for Ross in his 13th year as a coach.
Playing against his old side that were a basket case, and are undefeated this year.
Freo need to bring A game today, we'll win but not by much.

Hopefully more of what happened in rnd1, the Saints will be better prepared than North and their confidence will be high , Freo by six goals .

Absolutely no idea. You can only play as well as the opposition allows and the difference between round 1 & 2 is so immense who knows.
Saints did manage to beat GC but only just, suggests we are pretty evenly matched, perhaps the home ground will get us over the line.

What a great day for footy. I'm looking forward to a relaxing bus ride to the ground. A couple of beers with some mates and a pretty good game.

Freo to kick away in the end by 3 - 4 goals after a pretty tight first 3 quarters.

A really well ballanced side today. I would like to have seen Switta in for Matera but it's all good.

Funny thing seeing GC so far up against Dogs and North up against Hawks.

We look to have a little more pace today l. I think it'll work well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Impossible to know which Freo will show up today... The only thing I keep thinking off is Conca leading the boys off the field last week telling them to sit with their feelings and remember it. It's not the kinda stuff you hear from the Freo regulars. I don't think losing this year is going to mean the same as it meant in 2016-2018.

Well I hope we win coz I'm a Freo fan
Great game day thread

Just been posted for us to enjoy and it's already a s**t fight.

We are allowed different opinions but can't we keep melts for our melt thread?

Saying axe the coach in every thread and to have each thread detailed turns posters away.

Either grow up or **** off you miserable campaigners
Agree with these guys :)...Its a game day thread. I want to discuss the game. There is a "We hate Ross" thread and a melt thread, use that if you feel the need and not this thread!
All I can say is that i am kinda glad this game is at home :)....I think after last weeks effort, the guys will want to turn things around.
I think a big first quarter is coming up and we will take the game by the scruff of the neck.
Multiple goals from Tabs and Lobb.
Us by 37 points :)

I hate this sick/nervous/anticipatory feeling I get before a game. 25 years (or 25th season) - it’s enough to make you crazy. No idea what’s going to happen but I always expect the worst, so if I’m right I’ve already prepared myself, and if I’m wrong it’s a pleasant surprise and I can get excited. Life and times of a 25 year Freo fan.

forrest-gump-paul-tagliamonte.jpg

Freo's like a box of chocolates, ya never know what ya gonna get

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back