clivenator26

Premiership Player
Jun 17, 2009
Latex Condo
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Aston Villa
I heard Ross Lyon in his press conference mention we were playing WCE the next two weeks, they've also mentioned on SEN we are playing them this week as well as the JLT, I am unsure of the day or venue, does anyone know?

The Sydney vs GWS game on Friday night was a similar non JLT game.

I heard Ross Lyon in his press conference mention we were playing WCE the next two weeks, they've also mentioned on SEN we are playing them this week as well as the JLT, I am unsure of the day or venue, does anyone know?

The venue is HBF Arena in Joondalup. I was told it was on in 2 weeks from now.

That's the "official" one - they are apparently playing another at Domain this weekend, but it's a closed game, i.e. no public allowed.

I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be Sunday the 4th of March at Subi. Closed event and I doubt there will be any coverage allowed.

A haiku;

A chance to impress
Fremantle versus Wet Toast
No fans are watching

Yes, but if a football game happens on a locked up oval and there is no one to watch it - does it really happen?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If there is going to be no crowd allowed and the coasters get their usual run of 3 - 1 soft frees from the umps, can we finally put this bullshit about crowds influencing umpires to bed and just call them cheats?

Since they generally win the frees pretty easily even when playing away, we know the crowd has bugger all to do with it

That's the "official" one - they are apparently playing another at Domain this weekend, but it's a closed game, i.e. no public allowed.
Ryan Daniels on CH 7 News tonight said they would have cameras there at Domain and give us an update in the news . The ground is closed as it's now a construction site according to Ch7 and it would cost too much to open the venue to allow spectators. It's a risk management issue why they aren't opening so I do understand their reasons.

Last edited:
Ryan Daniels on CH 7 News tonight said they would have cameras there at Domain and give us an update in the news . The ground is closed as it's now a construction site according to ChChec7 and it would cost too much to open the venue to allow spectators. It's a risk management issue why they aren't opening so I do understand their reasons.
Surely the new stadium would have been far better, even if it was closed

The Eagles have been training at Subi and speaking to one of U18’s coaches they and the U16’s will be training there as well.

Surely the new stadium would have been far better, even if it was closed

Like Danny said they probably couldn't get Perth Stadium, surprised though that they didn't use Cockburn or somewhere else where they could have at least mimicked the dimensions. Sunday they'll be playing on dimensions that no longer exist in AFL.

Like Danny said they probably couldn't get Perth Stadium, surprised though that they didn't use Cockburn or somewhere else where they could have at least mimicked the dimensions. Sunday they'll be playing on dimensions that no longer exist in AFL.
can't close off Cockburn and supporters of both teams would flock there

Remove this Banner Ad

Back