Game Day Freo v Western Bulldogs, Sunday 20 September, 6:10pm, Cazaly Stadium, Cairns

Remove this Banner Ad

A bit of a different feel to 2017 because it's unlikely we make it. Even though I hope Freo win it won't bother me if we miss the 8

A bit of a different feel to 2017 because it's unlikely we make it. Even though I hope Freo win it won't bother me if we miss the 8
2017 had us potentially still making it even if WC won, but not too be. What a horrible weekend, game against the pies was a disaster, went out with mates in Richmond after and that night is a blur.

We had our chance , we ****ed it . harley thinks we blown it also . I have no idea what he has done , really disappointed his misses and kids are there to have to deal with this.

Freo competing well so far, dogs supposedly have a slight advantage with conditions in the first quarter but haven't used it really

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know just thinking, it's funny how many times playing on the finals for us has often had the dogs intertwined with us. 87 More directly, but tonight is 2005 Reversed, we beat essendon in the last round but we need the dogs to lose this time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back