Game Day Freo versus the little peckers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** the Eagles such downhill skiers. Look a million bucks when it's all going their way and they have a helpful hand from the men in green. Jump on a plane and they're a bottom 4 team
Seriously, who cares. Theyre playing a million bucks against us, and the purple aren't putting much of a fight. That what matters

What's with Sunny Walters last few games, hardly sighted. He could seriously be given a rest for a few weeks, must be playing very sore.

No moron. All he did was say that all our players can't execute simple non-pressure skills with no analysis. How is his bitching different?

Not what he said.

1. See my amended post
2. He was talking about how we are doing things and he is right.

Bombing it in to the forward 50 because our structures are s**t is a big issue. Not training to pick put targets is part of that issue.

As a team we do not look for targets, generally because there aren't any. Mundy got it wrong on that occasion, Lyon has it wrong with our structures.

edit: Oh yes, the umpiring is definitely s**t

6 goals to 5 since quarter time. We just set up completely wrong in the first quarter. Lyon needs to put his hand up and take his share of the blame.
But we have been s**t around the ball. Mitchell has killed us, which is a sad indictment on our midfield tonight

There you go pal.

Fyfe made a skill error as a result of playing on.

Must be the game plan...

Which is obviously different to the game plan we've been playing with the last 3 weeks.

Because Lyon changes it on a weekly basis...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you're saying Fyfe's no good now? You're not too quick on the uptake. The whole point I'm making is that Ross has been slow to change the way we play, which is why we can't handle the tempo. We need a really intense pre-season full of running, spread, inside 50 drills and scoring so that the players can consistently execute the skills require in the modern game. I don't think it's fair to just consistently blame the players.

6 goals to 5 since quarter time. We just set up completely wrong in the first quarter. Lyon needs to put his hand up and take his share of the blame.
But we have been s**t around the ball. Mitchell has killed us, which is a sad indictment on our midfield tonight
Spurr and Ibbo were just dominated right from the beginning. We moved the ball well, but then going forward we just played into McGovern's hands time and time again.

We can learn from this. But some players tonight aren't up to it- Ibbo is one, Spurr is lucky coz no one is pushing for his spot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Strange. Because our midfield has been better then theirs. Blakely all over Shuey. But what kills us, just like it did first two rounds - turnovers. Turnovers
See you say things like that and then things like you want Danyle back in the team. Pick one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back