Mega Thread Freo Video thread: Game highlights and news!

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: purpleblood29 Game highlights thread

Told you it was good, didn't I?

Love it mate:)

I love PB29's vids and I'm an Eagles supporter! I'm jealous! I wish someone on the Eagles board would do something like this:)

Re: Ross Lyon - 720 ABC Friday 23rd September 2011.

That was very impressive. Intelligent, balanced and thorough. Really looking forward to seeing what Lyon can do with our team.

Not sure if this belongs in here but Seppo at it again with another gold standard video

[YOUTUBE]o886boEuv-E[/YOUTUBE]

Just updating guys, the match against geelong highlights compilation should be uploaded by tonight. I apologize for my inactive-ness but I have been very busy lately with studies etc. Cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just updating guys, the match against geelong highlights compilation should be uploaded by tonight. I apologize for my inactive-ness but I have been very busy lately with studies etc. Cheers

No need to apologies PB29.

I d/l'd the Geelong game but never got round to making a highlights reel myself. I'm trying to find some time just to watch the game again!

Wow I have had some extreme rendering problems tonight. Fingers crossed this one turns out OK. I doubt it will be uploaded until about 1AM. So watch this space in the morning. Should be a good way to get pumped for the Swans game to follow.

Great Vid PurpleBlood, thanks heaps.

The highlight for me is just after the 10 minute mark of the video, Michael Barlow's handball - best handball I've seen since Grover's through the legs last year.

Because i'm completely useless and can't seem to find the thread using the forum search option, can anyone link us to the thread used to post mp4's of each game?

Or better still, provide us with the link to download each game?

Try this site Nicko:
http://speckyselector.99k.org/

Remove this Banner Ad

Back