Game Day Freo vs Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screenshot from 2018-07-01 11:26:21.png
Its kid's day....and I hope they have a day out :)
Go Freo! 2 teams matched more closely than their reflective win/loss records would indicate.
Big test for us to see how we settle after the bye.
Hopefully we get the chocolates, but I can see this been a dangerous game for us :(
Hopefully us by 19 Points. Fyfe to move ahead further ahead in the Brownlow voting....

"Stephen Hill still doesn't look 100%", "Why are we kicking backwards?", "I really wish Ballas would stop tripping over", "Alex Pearce needs to work on his kicking", "That was a dumb decision by Neale", "Wilson needs to run the ****ing ball more", "Why aren't we destroying Brisbane?", "Our youngsters look spent", "Just go for goal 50m out Langdon"... Ok I'm ready for the game.

"Stephen Hill still doesn't look 100%", "Why are we kicking backwards?", "I really wish Ballas would stop tripping over", "Alex Pearce needs to work on his kicking", "That was a dumb decision by Neale", "Wilson needs to run the ****ing ball more", "Why aren't we destroying Brisbane?", "Our youngsters look spent", "Just go for goal 50m out Langdon"... Ok I'm ready for the game.

LOL...”JUST KICK THE BLOODY THING”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freo by 15. Just hoping we manage the win. Don't have too many easy games coming up so cashing in on a win when you can get one is super important for morale.

Freo by 15. Just hoping we manage the win. Don't have too many easy games coming up so cashing in on a win when you can get one is super important for morale.

I hope we don't manage a win but another step in the right direction with our young key forwards in Cox and Ape plus our younger brigade in Cerra and Brayshaw running the middle.

Bit off topic but I’m glad we didn’t throw everything at hogan. Big cox in our forwardline and with a rising star nomination is way more promising. Looking forward to see what he does today and the rest of the year

You mean you are glad he said no? I reckon we did throw everything at him.
We may of offered something decent but we would of had to throw in some draft picks too. Just think if we got rid of a brayshaw and Cerra too :0

you forgot "holding the ball, you f.............. maggots"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back