Undertaker

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2003
South Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SFFC, Man U & Greenbay Packers
Looks like Carr & Headland will be fit to resume who do you think will make way for them?
I think Clive & Cunningham will be omitted.
Plenty of competition for spots in the team with, Haynes, Murphy, Peake, Woods & Browne all playing well with WAFL.

Hard one there. I can't see who else will be left out...

Cunningham - well I'm not his biggest fan, but he sure gave it a good shake on Sunday and could feel pretty unlucky to be left out.

Clive - was great against Adelaide, but was pretty ineffective on Sunday.

Gilmore - played a great game, but as a guy with only 3 games might be the one to miss. Again could feel very unlucky to be dropped.

T-Lo - I bloody hope not.

My guess is it will be the 2 emergencies from Sunday - Happy and Richie. Feel sorry for them though as they wouldn't deserve to be left out. Will be an intertesing week at training! Competition is fierce - aint it great!

Originally posted by Kenny_01
If Gilmore is dropped, that would be a disgrace.

In: Headland, Carr
Out: Cunningham, Clive

I agree about Gilmore Kenny... but I don't think the selectors are ready to drop Clive just yet. And really, he's not done a whole lot wrong, while not setting the world on fire. I think Happy will be the one, for no other reason than his "juniority" in the team.

Maybe they'll choose to rest Roger's hamstring this week, and get him cherry ripe for the derby to continue his role as Steggles' master and commander :)D ), and Gilmore will get another week to establish himself.

I know you're all not fans of Cunnignham but he played a ripper on the weekend. The 2 goals in a minute blue the game apart and was handy around the game.

However, I don't think Happy should go either as he also played well against the pies. So, in the end, Clive and Cunningham will go.

I'm with IP and Kenny,

In: Headland, Carr Out: Cunningham, Clive.

I say leave the team as it is, we are at home against Geelong so this should be winnable why not give Happy and Clive ago against the cats and bring back the other boys for the big one in 2 weeks time.

Originally posted by Tommo
I say leave the team as it is, we are at home against Geelong so this should be winnable why not give Happy and Clive ago against the cats and bring back the other boys for the big one in 2 weeks time.

Des hasn't been his dazzling best - if he's fit he should play. It'll give him a chance to run into some form before the big one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back