Game Day Freo vs Dees (the Wizard Cup) Round 16 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freo marks inside forward 50: Two*.

Equals club all-time record low. (Rd 9, 2017 v Carlton and Rd 10, 2017 v Adelaide - both games played in horrible wet conditions).

* Both resulted in goals.
So you're saying we are 100% efficient.:drunk:

He and along with Giro should be dropped for next week. Bring in Bennell and North or something(who cares)

I’d be keeping Giro.
He had a stinker tonight. But he worked hard and got the ball. He’s better than he showed today.
Tucker is gone.

He’s just beige. Doesn’t work hard enough.
Wish Switkowski was fit cos Matera would get the arse too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

100 less possessions. That’s where it’s at.

Happens most weeks we lose. Get belted in possession.

Reckon nothing surer at the draft we take the best pure midfielder we can get

Why another midfielder, we had the chance to get 2 of the top 5 last year...we need talented KPF's (the same problem we have had for the last 10+ years) #Taberner is not the messiah

I’d be keeping Giro.
He had a stinker tonight. But he worked hard and got the ball. He’s better than he showed today.
Tucker is gone.

He’s just beige. Doesn’t work hard enough.
Wish Switkowski was fit cos Matera would get the arse too

Matera..yikes.

Dam wall broke in the last. Very disappointing effort.
God we need some class and some spine at the coalface. Without Fyfe and Blakely we go murdered for contested ball. Not surprising given Melbourne are one of the best in that area.
With Connor gone for the season and Fyfe and Sandi weeks away there isn't a whole lot to look forward to.
Sigh . . .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All those that say we dont need McGovern or Hogan or anyone that can actually take a mark as a big you are full of it
McGovern would be a very expensive bandaid.

We need to play a better brand of footy and we won't peak with this group until Gov is on his way out.

We should get Brereton in as our forward coach. After listening to his constructive commentary on Cox and our forward line after that game I feel infinitely more educated.

Imagine how good our team would be with a preseason under Brereton’s guidance.

And yes... I’m joking... the bloke is a flog if the highest order.

We should get Brereton in as our forward coach. After listening to his constructive commentary on Cox and our forward line after that game I feel infinitely more educated.

I know you're joking but he did a good job recently at GWS. I find his wording & reconstructions of passages / contests interesting. Yes he probably talks too much but at least he knows what he's talking about.

I know you're joking but he did a good job recently at GWS. I find his wording & reconstructions of passages / contests interesting. Yes he probably talks too much but at least he knows what he's talking about.

I have no doubt he does... but he’s suppose to commentate the game not provide ‘analysis’ on every bloody play.

He was bagging Cox pretty much all game. It was hilarious when he bagged him, then Cox marked and goaled from the boundary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back