Roast Freo vs Not to be trusted

Remove this Banner Ad

Told you so. We are still not to be trusted. Not much has changed since 2015. Hinkleyball won't win this club a flag. Anyone thinking we are a flag threat need to put down the pipe man.

giphy.gif

Yeah we aren't a flag threat, that's been clear for a while, but I thought we were a contender through being a top 4 contender, but we just blew our shot at top 4. We will be lucky to win 3 of the next 6. We won't beat an injury free crows, we wont beat WC, we won't beat GWS without Ryder and we won't beat Collingwood given our away form.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another season wasted. Don't start the whole "but, but, we are one game off top" bullshit again. This is so 2017 that is not funny anymore.

As much as it pains me to say this, Paddy might as well be finished as our main ruckman. We need to trade aggressively in the off season for a replacement. Paddy can stay as a back up for a while.

And we need a total rebuild of our coaching panel. It's clear Ken can't coach and assistants dictate the way we play. The Basset experiment has failed. Show him the door. And Voss needs to go asap.

Dying from a weird bug that started out as a head cold, turned into nasal and chest congestion with a bad cough and rn is eating my ass, got cockblocked by Ed Sheeran with my skank glamour Tinder match, was all pumped for a Ports double-header on Saturday, only to find out both games were the next day, then Sunday rolls around and it's an undercooked shitcake, topped off with the most piss weak performance in recent memory...

Portia and Rick " it's absolutely impossible that we'll lose this game, it just can't happen, it wont."

Do any of these port podcast people have a memory of longer than 12 months? How could anyone trust this tin rabble. We are pus and should commence rebuilding as soon as this nothing season comes to an end.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back