Game Day Freo vs The Mob Up the Road

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the Nyhuis tackle on Gray the whole footy fraternity was lining up to take a shot at him. Everyone was acting as judge, jury and executioner. Coaches, the media, players and pundits. Robbo said it was the worst tackle he'd seen in YEARS. For that week Nyhuis was public enemy no1 in the footy world. It was pure hysteria.

Gaff lines up a rookie player and ends his season in a brutal and cowardly way and they clamber for excuses and weak arse justifications. **** em.
His uncle is in the media, so I don't think the defence will last long.

After the Nyhuis tackle on Gray the whole footy fraternity was lining up to take a shot at him. Everyone was acting as judge, jury and executioner. Coaches, the media, players and pundits. Robbo said it was the worst tackle he'd seen in YEARS. For that week Nyhuis was public enemy no1 in the footy world. It was pure hysteria. Gray ends up playing in the next game and dominates.

Gaff lines up a rookie player and ends his season in a brutal and cowardly way and they clamber for excuses and weak arse justifications. **** em.

I've lost a massive respect for the AFL. Media are beyond pathetic

After the Nyhuis tackle on Gray the whole footy fraternity was lining up to take a shot at him. Everyone was acting as judge, jury and executioner. Coaches, the media, players and pundits. Robbo said it was the worst tackle he'd seen in YEARS. For that week Nyhuis was public enemy no1 in the footy world. It was pure hysteria. Gray ends up playing in the next game and dominates.

Someone should rant this at talkback and shame this s**t out of those media clogs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wonder if Danny Green, eagles suck, will call that a coward punch.

Interesting if the Eagles Brayshaw stands up for his brother. I would if it was mine. Could be interesting in the change rooms.

In keeping with the ridiculously biased umpiring, tribunal decision on the Gaff incident has come in:

MRO has found Andrew Brayshaw guilty of striking Gaffs hand with his jaw.
Brayshaw to be suspended for 6 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back