Game Day Freo vs The Mob Up the Road

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Expect to hear a lot about brave Weagles playing with without Kennedy and NicNat and zip re us missing Fyfe et al.:rolleyes:

Definitely weaker with Hamling out. Don't want Johnson ending up on Darling during switches. Maybe they can throw Cox back and Johnson forward. One of them you would think would have to ruck a bit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Definitely weaker with Hamling out. Don't want Johnson ending up on Darling during switches. Maybe they can throw Cox back and Johnson forward. One of them you would think would have to ruck a bit.
But why? We need Cox to get experience as a forward playing with Taberner and McCarthy. Winning or losing is beside the point.

I guess so. Prior on the radio pre-game was saying something about maybe using a smaller player on Darling. I guess Ryan could do the job.

Just seems something they may have known about when they added Johnson to emergencies yesterday. Betting markets could complain them leaving it so late to announce.
Who gives a flying * about betting markets?

Nat Fyfe on 720. Class human

Been providing advice to they Greytrain. Hope he brings his physical brand and makes any duckers think twice.

Cmon Freo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back