Autopsy Freo Win by 27 v Gold Concessions @ Optus

Remove this Banner Ad

he paid it for holding the man, Margetts was blinded to the location of the ball because the players were between him and the ball, he guessed the opposition didn’t take possession, which he did!

Everyone in the stands could see the Gold Coast player grab the ball then get wrapped up, Margetts couldn’t.
I think Margetts saw what he wanted to see. Have to reward the tackler when the player was done cold like that.

There was a terrible one late in the Freo v WB game where Andy Brayshaw nailed someone in the pocket and they dropped the ball cold. The umpire inconsistency in HTB is driving everyone insane.

Why does North Melbourne's ball movement look so much more cleaner than ours?

I have thought that every year since 2018. Their midfield is pants and their defenders are not great but somehow they manage to win 13-14 games. On paper they should be a bottom 8 team.
It's because they transform into a completely different team at home, they have the biggest home advantage in the competition.

Why does North Melbourne's ball movement look so much more cleaner than ours?

Both teams going head to head, no flooding. It’s good to watch. GC were flooding like crazy yesterday. With a list like they have it makes no sense to me. Let them run & use their skills. It reminds me of how Ross coaches, accountability & system first. Suits some not others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Margetts might have him covered on land or in sea, but his head is about as covered as an illegal immigrant on the ski slopes of Calgary!
As a bloke who's rocking the remains of a once great follicular civilisation, these comments are just low.....and s**t.

On RMX2001 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I have thought that every year since 2018. Their midfield is pants and their defenders are not great but somehow they manage to win 13-14 games. On paper they should be a bottom 8 team.

The Eagles? On paper I think they’re a top 4 team. You could easily name 10 A graders in their 22. I think they’re underperforming.

Both teams going head to head, no flooding. It’s good to watch. GC were flooding like crazy yesterday. With a list like they have it makes no sense to me. Let them run & use their skills. It reminds me of how Ross coaches, accountability & system first. Suits some not others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good perspective!

In the last, Cerra I think had his opponent in a tackle. Has prior, Margetts didn’t want to call ball up. Went looking for a ‘push’ because the player drove forward. Utterly pathetic.
Pisses me off that rule. Player gets wrapped with prior, proceeds to fall down onto his chest. Tackler gets penalised.
That one was a shocker if its the one I saw on the Suns half forward line
Suns players basically made the decision for Margetts, pleaded the case and talked him into it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Eagles? On paper I think they’re a top 4 team. You could easily name 10 A graders in their 22. I think they’re underperforming.
U wot. They’re only up there due to their accuracy in front of goal. We have them covered everywhere else. Swap those two stats and they’re bottom four.

Pearce is a funny one. When he's under pressure he makes really quick decisions and loves to run.

If he has a bit of time he takes too long to make a decision IMO. Hopefully this speeds up as he starts to string some games together and build some confidence.
Reminds me a bit of Phil Davis of GWS. Looks a bit like him too actually!

Margetts trains WA umpires.

Let that sink in. He's the reason we have Edwards to look forward to umpiring our games for the next 15 years.

I'd be surprised if he didn't receive a talking to for the Instagram conservation screenshots that ended up on here after the Derby last year (although I think it was a bit out of line to be messaging him directly in any case).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back