Remove this Banner Ad

sij1981

Club Legend
Jul 31, 2008
sPACE
AFL Club
Fremantle
Hi All,

Am posting to see if there's anyone who is a member of any club interstate am looking to take my 8 year old to his first final in Perth (motivation to continue in Auskick hehe) who ever plays in week 2 doesn't matter.

Problem being members get 2pm access by time it comes to general public most will be sold out ;( so was wondering any non Perth member who doesn't mind loaning their membership to a fellow docker in Perth.

cheers to all in advance.

sij

Hi All,

Am posting to see if there's anyone who is a member of any club interstate am looking to take my 8 year old to his first final in Perth (motivation to continue in Auskick hehe) who ever plays in week 2 doesn't matter.

Problem being members get 2pm access by time it comes to general public most will be sold out ;( so was wondering any non Perth member who doesn't mind loaning their membership to a fellow docker in Perth.

cheers to all in advance.

sij
I think your struggle with this one. everyone in the state is geared up for the finals to be in perth. lot of people want a piece.

Am posting to see if there's anyone who is a member of any club interstate am looking to take my 8 year old to his first final in Perth (motivation to continue in Auskick hehe) who ever plays in week 2 doesn't matter

Hey sij1981 tickets to this Friday's game are on sale at 5pm Perth time today (Monday). They're offering $35 seats and $70 family tickets (2 adults and 2 kids) - which tells me they're not expecting there to be a huge demand for tickets. For context, I've paid well over $100 for the cheaper seats at a WA Team home final.

Good luck in getting in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back